[IKON - BOBBY] Happy Anniversary!

KPOP One Shot Stories: Compilation

Today is your 3rd Anniversary.

You kept your mouth shut about it thinking that Bobby might have done something about today. You're still debating if you're gonna go bake a cake or just buy one.

Inside of you is so excited yet you controlled your feelings. As usual, you started to work in front of your computer. You always been at your house, working for your next book to publish... and some paperworks to finish.

It's already afternoon when you've already finished everything and you heard a TING which startled you. It's the cue.

You fished out your phone inside your pajama's pocket to see who messaged you. 
But, to your disappointment... it was just a spam message.

That forgetful punk might have forgotten it again...' You sighed and threw your phone in your bed.

He is sometimes that forgetful, he even almost forgot your birthday... and his own birthday.

But that didn't became an obstacle for you to love him anyways. Even though he may look like a forgetful person, he still have good traits in his hands. For you, he was a child whom you could take care and shower with love.

You heard again a TING, while being inside the bathroom. You kept yourself busy again, this time you didn't took a peek.

'It was still spam message...' You thought to yourself. But your phone received numerous of messages, that irritated you and you took a peek on your phone.

'(Y/N)! Bobby is looking for you'
'(Y/N)! Where are you???'
'(Y/N)!!!! ARE YOU STILL THERE???'
'HEEEEEY!'
'WHERE ARE YOU???'

It's your friend, Donghyuk, who messaged you numerous times. Your face went sour because why would that punk even messaged Donghyuk, knowing that he knew that you're always working in your house.

A couple of messages popped out again, still from Donghyuk.

'Something happened to Bobby'

Only the first message that popped out is the only thing you've read.

Seeing that message feels like an lightning that shook you that made you took your coat and rushed out to run as fast as you can into his home.

You felt nervous and scared on what might have happened to him. Tears formed in your eyes because you don't know what will happen if he went missing in your life.

You even jokingly told him that you might not get married or have another relationship besides him.

But deep inside of you, you really mean it.

As you go up to Bobby's apartment, 
you saw 3 familiar figures.

Donghyuk, having a nervous face still checking if Bobby's inside, 
Hanbin, who's in his phone to check if Bobby will answer his phone, and 
Jinhwan, who was walking in circles.

You approached them and catching up your breath.
Jinhwan first saw you and curled up his eyebrows,
"Oh! (Y/N) is here now!"

You just nodded as a reply to him, and tapped Donghyuk in his shoulder, sensing him that you already there.

He scanned you from head to toe; eyeing at your feet which was covered with scratches and wounds. He felt himself having a cold sweat about it.

"What happened to your feet? You suddenly ran here without putting any slippers or shoes on? Wow, (Y/N). You're unbelievable..." Donghyuk rubbed his forehead.

Bobby doesn't like you having wounds or blisters in any part of your body, even insect bites. That's how Bobby loves and protects you.

"Bobby didn't answer his phone, I've heard a sound inside but no one opened the door." Hanbin told you as he was still calling his friend. He rang Bobby's phone numerous times yet failed to connect the call.

You gulped and calmed yourself as you tap carefully his apartment's password.

It's pitch-black in his front door. You looked back when the door closed. Something is weird, because the three didn't came in. You sniffed and wiped your tears as you call out this punk's name.

No one answered.

You felt that someone covered your eyes with a scarf. That made you broke out in cold sweat!

You stayed calm as the person slowly walked you in a room and felt that he left you there. Tears formed again in your eyes and you sniffed. Thinking Bobby again, he might be in danger!

'I have to be calm and do something!'

You suddenly smelled something, a familiar candle scent! You took away the blindfold and saw couple of your favorite candles around the room. Rubbing your eyes, you looked at the letters that was printed against the wall.

As you cursed yourself for forgetting your glasses, a pair of arms s behind your back, who made you jumped, and whispered in a low voice,

"Happy Anniversary, love..."

You turned around and squinted as you saw Bobby smiling at you.

"See, I never forgot it this time." He flicked the switch and colorful lights was on.

Hundreds of balloons are scattered everywhere and a Big Teddy Bear was sitting on the couch.

"I even blew the balloons all by myself! I almost lost my breath blowing them all!" You see him being proud at himself, you punched him softly because he made you nervous.

"Silly punk, You don't know how nervous I am that Donghyuk said that something happened to you" You started crying again that made his heart skipped a bit.

"I even ran here without putting any shoes on!" You ranted at him and showing your feet.

He wiped your tears and smiled.

"You're the one who's silly, let me put ointment on your feet later, okay? Oh no no no, don't cry again. You're getting ugl-" Bobby teased you, so you punched him lightly on his chest before he continued his sentence.

"Even though you became ugly, I will still love you! When we get old, let's be ugly together!" He laughed so loud and hugged you so tight that it felt warm and comfortable.

"I love you, I really love you. I'm lucky to have you as my Boyfriend!" You snuggled at him, making use of your height in a good way. Bobby felt at ease and ruffled your hair.

"Heeeeey, that should be my line!" He chuckled and then squished your face.

"Aigoo, you're so cute. I'm keeping you forever and never let you go! I'm lucky also to have a sweet and lovable girlfriend. " He kissed your squished face many times and smiled.

"I love you, (Y/N), so much!"