[WINNER - JINWOO] Stay with me

KPOP One Shot Stories: Compilation

He looked at you with his icy look as you woke up and walked out of the room. You gulped and smiled cautiously at him.

It looks like you've done something wrong this time.

He gave you a bit of freedom since being stucked inside would make you stuffy. Yet you forgot to comply with his conditions.

Dark lines was etched on your forehead as you were thinking about it. You haven't remembered anything besides being with a couple of friends after your work and drinking a less alcoholic drink.

"Remembered your sins?" He was in a bad mood. He didn't even looked at you and kept himself busy with his book.

You walked onto his back and tried to massage it. You needed to pacify or else no freedom outside again.

"Yooooou know darling, I tried not to drink too much yet that small percent of the liquor made me so tipsy." He smiled at you, making you think that it was almost the scenario. Jinwoo suddenly showed his pearly skin on the neck, which became full of red spots.

You even becamed surpised also.

"Why are you showing off? What's with that spots? Did you do it with someone, eh? I thought I'm the only one?" You blurted out and he shot daggers at you, not saying anything about it.

He knew that you did that red spots to him last night. Yet he wasn't furious about it.

And you, still clutching your head and tried to remember anything what you've done last night.

'Stupid alcohol, please make me remember anything!' You were so desperate on thinking about it until you heard the doorbell ringing.

"Ah, Ah, stay there darling. Don't look at me like that. I-I'll open the door." You stopped him from standing up and went to see who's visiting this early.

It's your friend, Hana.

"Looking better? You're got drunk last night so much that you tried guessing other's future and danced recklessly. Good thing, Jinwoo got there in time." She said and shoved a plastic bag to you.

"So I got home through Jinwoo? But he won't say anything and he's sulking like a kid." You whispered to your friend, but Jinwoo heard it loud and clear.

'Sulking like a kid? It was you who was like that last night.' Jinwoo thought to himself as he was reading his book.

"Yeah! And you acted like a kid when you got home and crying to Jinwoo. You even making guesses about future to him, saying that in order for him no to be lonely in the future, he must stay and marry a cute girl like you. So that he will have a fruitful life in the near future." She continued to share to you what you've done and you rubbed your forehead.

'So the red spots in his neck is what I've done?'

Sensing that the aura of the room became weirder and weirder, Hana waved goodbye and you gulped as you closed the door.

You put the plastic bag in the kitchen and went sat beside him, punching him lightly.

"Ya, Why didn't you told me sooner? You just sulk there and shot daggers at me!" You scowled and sulked beside him. He closed his book with exaggeration and you gulped.

Oh (Y/N), What have you done.

He smiled then touched your cheek and pinched it. "Fine, You did this and Stay with me so I'll have to marry a cute girl like you."