[BLACKPINK - JENNIE] Do You Remember me?

KPOP One Shot Stories: Compilation

The fansigning for the new album, SQUARE UP, have started.

Many BLINKS went inside the venue and it became full already for a couple of minutes. This might end by afternoon, you thought.

As the signing session started, Jennie smiled and signed tons of albums for their fans; She looked around and waved to the fans who seated in the seats in front of them.

And there's you, a familiar face waiting patiently in the line, holding tightly the album you have; as if you're holding something precious and fragile. Jennie chuckled as she saw you.

Jennie remembers you because you became lost and confused. The time was so perfect that she was there to help you that time.

After having an cute interaction with Jisoo, you're now in front of Jennie, you smiled sweetly,

"Jennie eonni, do you remember me? We've met last time in Hongdae."
"Of course! You're (Y/N)! How's your mom these days? Did she liked your gift to her?"

Your heart felt it was gonna explode with happiness because she remembered you! 
You shyly gave the album you've been holding to her and Jennie smiled as she signed your album.

"My mom was so delighted about my gift. She became a fan of yours, eonni! She wanted to come with me, but she was busy on something today."

Before you get back your album, you opened your medium-sized bag and handed Jennie a gift box.

"Oh! By the way, this is a thank you gift from me and to my mom, eonniya. Hope you use it well!!" You smiled and bowed twice as she went next to Rosè.

You went home after happily because Jennie remembered you amongst thousands of BLINKS they have. You're excited to tell your mother on what happened today.

At last, the fansigning ended with a blast. After the said event, Jennie and the girls went inside their van and ready to open the gifts and letters they have receive from their dear fans.

Amongst the pile of gifts she've received, she saw a familiar gift box, which is yours; and opened it.

She was reacting cutely and giggling as she show to her her girls the hand-knitted sweater your mother made just for her and her dog, Kuma.