[INFINITE - SUNGJONG] Who's my manager?

KPOP One Shot Stories: Compilation

Being in the topnotch entertainment company, Han Ryu, was been your ultimate goal in hopes of becoming a superstar model.

People knew that Han Ryu was known as the indestructible entertainment in which no one could ever lay a finger with. All of this is because of their CEO, Lee Sungjong, who worked hard and kept his business face and cold look to everyone who crosses in his way.

And you, (Y/N) who had been called names, the ridiculous ones and minor ones, blackmailed by her previous companies, and having her jobs frozen and some has given to others; all of those are just mere stepping stones in order to be on her goal.

To start your first day with, your appointed manager had to finish some things so he prepared your first project as Han Ryu's model the details. It's a commercial shoot which will take place in France in a couple of days.

Since showing up HanRyu's gratitude, you went to France alongside your assistant the day before of the contract signing. As the plane landed, you went straight and signed the contract.

After signing, that very afternoon they've started their commercial, enduring your aching stomach. As you was working with the western models, you lacked in physical strength because of an upset stomach that you have while you were in the plane.

After 6 hours of continuous work, it was obviously hard for you to keep up, yet the photographer still insist to continue, saying that it wasn't only you who was been suffering from tiredness. However, from beginning to end, you've endured enough one take after another.

Suddenly, a loud BANG echoed through the whole set, a relatively skinny model had fainted, which has been a common sight now for you. Your personal assistant looked worried at you since a model got fainted, thinking that you might faint also and she knew how torturous it is to wear and walk with high heels for 7 to 8 consecutive hours.

At this time, you really wanted to call the manager they've appointed for you, and ask him/her to do something about this scenario and yet, you still endured it.

Just in time, Everyone present is in state of shock; an extremely distinguished man had appeared on the photography set. When you had a chance to look, you were surprised that Han Ryu's CEO, Lee Sungjong was there. Little they didn't know that he was your childhood friend and helped you behind the scenes on your success.

Sungjong looked at you so stern that was like he gestured you to stay and let him do his role here. As anticipated, Lee Sungjong simply walked over to the photographer and said

"It's been stated in Article 2.5 and 5.6 of the contract that (Y/N)'s work hours are from 8am until 6pm only. If you need to work beyond these hours, it should not exceed 2 hours. Did you want to breach the contract?"

When you look at him, he wasn't the Sungjong who was been an idol singer before, he literally flipped off his easy-going personality into a serious one that making people not to take his words as a joke.

The photographer realized what he'd done, he indeed denied the models of their rightful resting hours, just to speed up the shoot.

As Sungjong try to switch your high heels into a comfortable one, the photographer asked him,

"Hey, all this time we've been talking, you haven't told me who you are-" He was been told that you've only brought your assistant along with a few bodyguards.

Lee Sungjong stood up and gave the photographer a cold yet piercing look, "Me? I'm (Y/N)'s manager" then he smiled and turned around to help you to stand up and leave the set.