[EXO - XIUMIN] Tips for Audition

KPOP One Shot Stories: Compilation

You called Xiumin so late asking him to help you with something important.

Since the place where you've been practicing is near Xiumin's home; thinking that you usually forget dinner, he went out with his casual clothes and bought some food first before going to where you are.

He knocked on the door a couple of times; confused that no one opened the door, he fished out his phone in his pocket to ring your phone. Once the phone had finished ringing twice, you quietly opened the door and gestured him to go inside.

"Practicing at this time, aren't you?" Xiumin said as you closed the door. You shook his shoulders, pleading

"Minseok-ah, you've gotta help me. I've got to have this, please please." You really wanted to win, You need to.

You looked to him as if you're going to cry.

He laughed at you; shoving the plastic bag in front of you, "But first, eat something. You've been practicing this late and you haven't eaten dinner don't you?"

He knew that face; being your friend ever since kids, that when you really want something, you'll do anything and everything so that you'll achieve what you want.

Xiumin put down the plastic bag and opened the food he bought for you. Your eyes are sparkling as you see the food, which means you really haven't eaten your dinner.

As you are eating dinner, You both talked about on what you are going to do and when will this be happening. You only have 2 weeks before the said event, so you have to perfect this so that you could have it in your hands.

"Soooooo you're asking me to watch you and give you tips for your audition piece in a school event?" You nodded as you are munching and Xiumin thought deeply, then smiled at you.

"Okay then! Let me watch you and I'll stand at your back to monitor you as you do your piece" Knowing him ever since, he won't answer no to you. He never rejected to help you at times when you needed him.

After you finished having a break, You both stood up and cleaned the scraps. Xiumin stand on the platform and watched you, as you show him what you've been practicing at.

He was looking at you so seriously, like a mentor, and gave you advices on what you can do and what you cannot do while performing. Such as, eye contact and smiling at the audience, as audience impact is part of the scoring.

You thanked Xiumin for giving you advices and you perfectly crafted your piece just in time before the event. You're now ready to go out and show what you've got.

Days after the school event where you joined in, you called Xiumin, since you knew that it was his freetime at this hour and switched it in a video call wherein you saw him groggily opened his eyes.

"(Y/N), what is it?" Xiumin said as he rubbing his eyes.

You showed the award you've been holding.

He looked at it in surprised and smiled.

"I won, I won!" You said it many times and smiled after facing your phone to you. "Thank you for giving me those tips! The judges were amazed!" and you proudly smiled at you while you're telling me on what happened on the event.