[AOA - SEOLHYUN] Leave my sister alone

KPOP One Shot Stories: Compilation

It was lunchtime in your school, and you, who rushed out of the house because you thought you were late in a meeting in school, forgot to bring your own lunchbox, which you've tried to do your best to cook on your own since the maids are out on a vacation.

So you decided to go to your sister's classroom to ask if she brought your lunchbox with hers.

You've arrived on a very great timing to see your sister is surrounded by a bunch of girls. You hid at the back of the door first assess the situation.

You checked out their faces and you're ascertain that they're one of the girls who tails around you when you and Seolhyun are about to go home.

"Seolhyun-ssi, we just want you to help us talk with your brother, isn't  that easy?" The girl with a thick makeup said as she play with Seolhyun's hair. Seolhyun slapped off the girl's hand and put her earphones on.

The girl with a thick lips snorted and pulled off Seolhyun's earphones, "We're asking you nicely, girl."

Seolhyun sighed deeply and rolled her eyes then stood up to get her earphones.

"Nu uh, Seolhyun. Help us first then I'll-"

Seolhyun sat on her chair again and took out her second earphones in her bag.

"Leave me alone." She coldy said to the girls. The first girl loses her patience and clenched her fists.

It's your time to get in the situation, You hushed out everyone in the room as you tiptoed towards them, and sat at the back of the girls.

As the girl held up her hand, which she was about to slap Seolhyun, you suddenly held her arm and swatted it off. The girl with a thick makeup was about to glare at you when you said,

"Isn't this bullying?" And smiled at them then your expression changed into a sinister smile, which no one at the school have ever seen.

"(Y/N) oppa..."
"Leave my sister alone."

Having a bewildered look etched into their faces and was about to explain themselves, you sneered and pointed at the girl with a thick makeup.

"Makeup isn't allowed in our school's premises. I'll give you a day to remove that thick makeup of yours or as the school's student president, I will give you a punishment."

You stood up and smiled again, clasping your hands. "So... as for bullying my sister, meet your homeroom teacher at the detention hall later, ladies?"

You winked at them, which you hated to do.

They ran out of the room crying, realizing what they've done to your sister. As soon as they're gone you gestured your hand to Seolhyun, if she had your lunch. She opened her bag and gave you your lunch.

"Next time, always check your bag, (Y/N), Lunch is the most essential item besides your ballpen." She sticked her tongue out.

"Yeah, Yeah.. I know, I know.." You scoffed and thanked her for bringing your lunchbox.