Eight

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later

Jeonghan was furious, he had only arrive from his business trip in Australia for 5 months and he missed his baby sister. He went to his parents' home expecting to see her since it was weekend and on the weekends his sister would stay at their parents's house, but instead, his parents only told him that she wasn't their daughter. So he went to Jiyoon's and Nayeon's house, but Nayeon told him that currently Jiyoon was staying at Jisoo's house.  Why is she living with her ex-husband?

He tried to think all the logical reasons, but it just didn't make any sense. Why would she be at her ex-husband's house? They've been seperated for 5 years, what happened? 

Jeonghan drove his way to Jisoo's house. He still remember this house by heart. It was the home he would always go to when he was bored, to hang out with his sister and since he was pretty close with Jisoo too. Over the years that Jiyoon and Jisoo dated, Jeonghan and Jisoo have gotten close and would sometimes hang out. 

When the both of them seperated, Jeonghan didn't exactly have any bad blood with Jisoo, they just stopped talking.

He stopped his car in front of the mansion and got off his car. He walked slowly and rang the bell. Jisoo's soft "wait a sec," could be heard.

Jisoo opened the door only to get the shock of his life. Jeonghan was in front of his house, looking at him.

"Where's my baby sister?!" He asked angrily as he tried to peek into the house.

"Who's that, Jisoo?" Jiyoon walked to his side and her eyes widened upon seeing her brother, running away immediately.

She sat on the couch, trying to calm herself as beads of sweat were visible on her forehead. Jisoo noticed how frightened she looked and turned his attention to Jeonghan again. 

"Jeonghan, I don't think it's the right time now."

"I don't care! I want to see my sister! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter