Four

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoon's fingers tapped on the table mervously as she wait for Jisoo. She had arrived half an hour before so she could practice her lines to say to him. She was anxious, maybe she shouldn't tell him at all. What if he thought she was lying? She stood up, ready to leave but the door opened and Jisoo came in. She sat back and mentally cursed. ! What am I gonna do?

Jisoo smiled instantly upon seeing Jiyoon. "Hey," he greeted. "I'm sorry I'm late. I hope you didn't wait for too long." He took a seat in front of her.

"It's okay, I just arrived too,"

"So... what do you want to tell me?" 

"Umm... Jisoo, I don't know how to tell you but... I," she her lips nervously. "I don't know if you'll believe me but I'm pregnant. And it's your child."

Jisoo's heart fluttered. What? "Wait, what?" He was shocked and confused.

"I know it's too much for you. Considering the last time we met was a month ago. And I will understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me and I get that if you hate me and-"

"No," he cut her off. Jiyoon's heart broke. "Let's get married. I'll take care of you and our baby." He proposed.

"What? No, Jisoo you don't have to do that. You don't have to sacrifice your life just because I'm pregnant."

"No, it's okay really." Because I love you. Jisoo wanted to say. He loved the fact that she was pregnant with his child but did she?

"No, it's not Jisoo. You have a bright future and I don't want to ruin it," I wish I could be in your future.

"Okay. If you don't want to get married then just let me take care of you."

"Jisoo, please don't." I can't fall for you again. I don't think I can stop myself if you're this kind. 

"Please, Jiyoon. Let me at least take care of you until you give birth." Jisoo was begging at this point. Jiyoon was surprised, why does Jisoo want to take care of her this bad?

"I don't know, Jisoo. It's okay, really. I can take care of myself." She politely rejected him.

"Please," he knelt in front of her.

Jiyoon eyes widened. "Jisoo! Okay, I'll let you take care of me. Only until I give birth." I don't want to destroy your life and future. Jiyoon sighed in relief after Jisoo sat back on the seat. Even after all these years, Jisoo was still her weakness. The man was so gentle and kind it almost made her believe in Nayeon's words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter