Ten

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two weeks since Jiyoon had a proper conversation with Jisoo. The man was busy, she understood that, his company's sales have been successful and he was getting more busy with clients and customers. But, she missed him. She missed the mornings where they would talk about anything before he leaves for work. She missed the nights where they would have movie marathons and most importantly, she missed the goodnight kisses he gave her. Even if Jisoo gave her goodnight kisses, she would be sleeping at that time. 

She was typing on her laptop, finishing her works, "Just one more chapter and we're done."

"I'm home!" Jiyoon heard Jisoo's voice echoed throughout the house. Wait, what? She immediately got up and rushed to the main entrance. Her heart leaped when she saw the man whom she missed so much, he was taking his shoes off. Without thinking, she ran into his arms and fortunately he caught her in time.

"I miss you," she inhaled his scent and buried her face into the crook of his neck.

Jisoo's heart melted and he smiled, "Hey there. I miss you too."

"Umm... so, why are you back early? You usually be at home late." She asked him as she broke off the hug.

"The critical period of the company has already passed and it's now stable. Now, I'm not gonna go home late anymore," he explained as they walked side by side to their room.

 

It was a Saturday morning and Jiyoon woke to a realisation. She sat up abruptly, looking around the room and noticing that Jisoo wasn't in bed. Maybe he was in the kitchen or in the living room. Oh my god, oh my god. This can't be happening. my life, no. She was having an internal crisis and her mind was fighting with her heart. I can't be, no. Oh , I love him. kkk.

She wanted to cry and curl into a ball. All these feelings were attacking her at once. She did not want to lose him. Not anymore. She wanted to be with him forever but, this was only temporary and she knew that. She let out a heavy sigh and rub her belly, that gesture seemed to always calm her down everytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter