Three

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later

Nayeon was in front of the door, waiting for Jiyoon to come out from the bathroom. She was worried, Jiyoon had been in there for almost half an hour. Everytime she asked the latter if she was okay, Jiyoon would only reply with a yes, followed by a vomitting sound.

"Yoon Jiyoon! Unlock the door this second or I'll call the ambulance." Nayeon threatened, knocking on the door once again.

Giving up, Jiyoon unlocked the door after struggling to stand up. As soon as the door opened, Nayeon was shocked to see her bestfriend in such a state. Pale, weak and messy. Jiyoon put a palm on as a wave of nausea hit her. She ran to the toilet and let out all her contains in her stomach. At this point, she was vomitting nothing, she was tired. Leaning onto the wall, she cried as Nayeon hugged her.

"Gosh, Jiyoon. You are not okay. Let's bring you to the doctor's." Nayeon rubbed her back comfortingly and helped her stand up.

Jiyoon was too weak to answer, she only agree to her friend. 

 

After the visit from the doctor's, Jiyoon was still crying as Nayeon comforted her.

"Jiyoon, it's okay. I'll be here for you," Nayeon assured. "I'm not gonna leave you." She kissed Jiyoon's forhead.

"I don't know what to do, Nayeon," Jiyoon admitted, her voice broken.

Nayeon's heart broke, she had never seen her friend this scared and broken. 

"Is the father Seungcheol?" Nayeon asked cautiously, knowing her breakup with him was just over a month ago.

"No," Jiyoon's tears stopped falling. "The father's Jisoo."

Nayeon stared at her as if she had 2 heads. "What?"

"Yeah. The last time I had with Seungcheol was a year ago," Jiyoon frowned. "And my most recent is with Jisoo." Jiyoon's face felt hot.

"Oh my god. Jiyoon, you should tell him."

"I don't want to. I don't want him to feel like I'm trapping him. I already did that to him 5 years ago and I don't want him to feel like that anymore. Besides, wouldn't he have a girlfriend or something? I doubt that a fine man like J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter