Two

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon seeing the man, Jiyoon's words got stuck in , no matter how many times she tried to talk, she just couldn't. This is too much for her to absorb.

Seeing Jiyoon in a shock state, he smiled, "Yoon Jiyoon, have you forgotten me? I'm Hong Jisoo, your ex-husband, if you don't remember."

She didn't know how to react so she nodded instead, "Yeah, I remember you," she smiled slightly.

She didn't know how to feel about all this, should she feel happy? Or should she feel sad? Angry? Disappointed? Over the moon? She didn't know, her heart is making her feel all kind of emotions. But one thing she knew was that she was relieved to see him. And she gotta admit she kinda missed him. 

"How is your life now?" He asked, unconciously leaning closer to her.

"Fine, I guess." She sighed.

"You guess?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I..." she was comtemplating whether to tell him or not, but you know what, that, her friend was somewhere and she was alone. "...just broke up with my boyfriend," she let out another sigh, as if it would throw away her sadness.

"Oh, I see," Jisoo nodded. He felt disappointed? He didn't know. He didn't know if he was jealous because she could move on from him and find herself a boyfriend or simply because she had a boyfriend. But learning of her breakup with her boyfriend knida made him feel slightly happy. What? 

As the night went on, the two were conversing and drinking more to swallow down their stress and burdens away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter