Nine

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyoon?" Jisoo called out the pregnant girl who was currently doing her work. She has been typing on her laptop for 2 hours straight and he was beginning to worry about her.

"Yes?" She replied, her eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Do you want to go out?" He sat next to her, too close for her liking.

"I...sure, uhm, if you want to," she tried to stay calm because, holy ! He is too close to me. This is not good for my heart.

"Ok then, we'll go on an ice cream date. I'll get changed," he smiled and went to the bedroom.

Jiyoon stayed still, a date? It's a date? She felt her face get hotter, she quickly shook her head and saved her work. She closed her laptop and put it inside her bag then proceeded to their room.

 

Arriving at the ice cream shop, Jisoo asked her to just sit and wait while he ordered for the both of them. He returned back to her with two cones in his hands and he handed her the chocolate ice cream.

She took it and grinned widely, "You remembered!" 

"Of course. It was the only ice cream flavour you would eat, and when the shop runs out of chocolate flavour, you would be sad and I had to buy you sweets to cheer you up," he chuckled.

She only laughed with him and stood up to leave the shop, "Let's go."

They were strolling around the park near the ice cream shop, eating their ice cream.

"Hey, remember during Thanksgiving, we forgot that the turkey was in the oven and it burnt so badly?" Jisoo started their conversation.

"Yeah," she giggled, remembering the occasion that ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter