Eleven

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning," Jiyoon woke up to Jisoo's kisses.

"Good morning to you, too." She blushed and pecked his lips.

She sat up, about to prepare breakfast for them. But instead, Jisoo wrapped his arms around her waist loosely, careful of the baby, preventing her from moving.

"Let's stay like this a little bit longer," he pulled her back into the bed. "Let's cuddle." He pulled her into his chest.

Jiyoon obeyed him and started drawing circles on his chest, "I missed this."

"Me too," he chuckled. "Now, I'm wondering how I managed to live for 5 years without you."

He looked at her in the eyes, "Those 5 years, I felt lost. I felt that you were going to leave me forever. Everyday, I tried to forget you. But, who am I kidding? We dated for 7 years and then we got married at 20," she could see the hurt in his eyes, it almost made her cry, because after all, it was her fault. "We've been together for so long, it wasn't easy to just forget you. I miss you very much. So much. Please don't leave me again." He embraced her.

"I won't, Jisoo. Not anymore," she kissed his lips.

They smiled at each other before sleep took over them again.

 

 

"Jiyoon," Jisoo sat beside her.

"Yeah?"

"My mom just called me. She said she's coming over for lunch with my dad."

Jiyoon nodded, "Today?"

"Today."

"What?! It's almost 11 and I haven't even prepared anything!" Jiyoon was in a panic mode.

Jisoo carefully brought her into a hug, calming her, "Hey, it's okay. Don't panic. I'll help you prepare lunch, okay?"

 

After doing preparations for lunch, Jiyoon decided to take a shower change into a more presentable oufit. Then, she could hear muffled voices outside the house. Since Jisoo was still getting ready, she decided to open the door first. Upon opening the door, she was greeted by Mr and Mrs.Hong's gleeful smile.

"Oh my, I haven't seen you for so long, Jiyoon!" Mrs.Hong exclaimed, pulling her into a hug.

Jiyoon smiled awkwardly, wrapping her arms around Mrs.Hong's body. Mr.Hong sent her a warm smile, that seemed to calm her nerves a bit.

"Mom, Dad! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter