THE WARM KAI

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not supposed to happen, he hates it and he really feels disgust of himself, but… why his body betray him? Why it feels so good? It supposed to be just a kiss when that Park Chanyeol told him to kiss that mafia leader, but now… The kiss just grow into something else and now, here he is, riding on someone else on his own bed instead of making love with Sehun, the guy he loves.

“mmm…” Baekhyun holds to Chanyeol’s shoulders as he bounces on Chanyeol’s lap, ing Chanyeol’s big inside of him, stretching entrance to the fullest. He is completely but Chanyeol is still having his shirt on even without buttoning it, but Baekhyun feels it is unfair since he could not feel too much of Chanyeol’s skin and could not stare at Chanyeol’s hot body, bicep and more!

“Baby… ugh… you are so tight.” Chanyeol groans, hugging Baekhyun’s small body and at the same time, Baekhyun’s as his life depend on it, making it red and swollen.

“mmm…” Baekhyun leans his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder and he stops bouncing and rolling his hips, he could not take it anymore. The pleasure is driving him nut that he could not even tell for how long he has this big inside him.

“Tired already, Baby?” Chanyeol asked and rubs Baekhyun’s back gently and take his other hand to Baekhyun’s that leak a lot of precum. “You are wetting my shirt, Baby, do you love how my big you?”

Baekhyun did not answer. He is panting in tiredness. He feels so ashamed to hear that from Chanyeol, the guy who threatened to kill Sehun, the guy he loves.

Then, Chanyeol suddenly puts Baekhyun down on the bed, not letter his leaving the heavenly warm , he gets on top of Baekhyun and wrap Baekhyun’s legs around his waist. “I love how your body is so honest and I wish I could stay with you to make love to you all night, but I have some urgent matter to attend later tonight, so let’s make this quick. Okay?”

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol on top of him and when he looks at Chanyeol’s face, messy hair, handsome smirk and also the sweating and shiny body, his heart suddenly beats faster. Chanyeol looks so handsome but he looks evil. Seems like a handsome devil from hell that give him the pleasure of heaven.

“Now… should we continue, Baby?” Chanyeol asked as he moves his hips, ing inside of Baekhyun.

“mmmm…” Baekhyun grips the bed sheet. “mmm…” He shuts his eyes.

“I love the face that you are making, it seems like you are suffering, but in fact you are enjoying it… Such a .” Chanyeol said and keep on slamming his inside of Baekhyun. 

“Ah…” Baekhyun bites his bottom lips. When Chanyeol call him , he suddenly feel more turn on. He wants more, more, more of this mafia leader. He tightens his wall around Chanyeol’s .

“mmm…” Chanyeol groans. “… you are so ing tight. You are clenching my like crazy. Do you want my so bad, Hyunnie?” He asked.

“mmm… ah… ah…” Baekhyun does not want to answer. He is trying to control himself and shows to Chanyeol that he did not really enjoying this, but he could not do that. Every time Chanyeol slam in, it hit right on his sweet spot that make him go crazy.

“mmm… Ah… Baby… … !”

____

Baekhyun just watches Chanyeol walks into his room with a glass of water towards him. “Here.” The mafia leader said, handing him the water and he just take it.

“Thank you…” Baekhyun said softly. He does not want to say that, but it just slip out from his lips. Well, he is being told to be polite, kind and nice, so of course he has a manner even to a devil like Chanyeol.

Chanyeol forms a smile and sits in front of Baekhyun. “I need to go first.” He said, watching Baekhyun drinking the water. Baekhyun just nods after he done drinking the water and place the empty glass on the drawer beside of his bed. “Tonight, pack up all your stuff that you want to bring to my house and tomorrow around the noon, my friend will come and pick you up.”

“Eh?” Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol and kind of surprise.

“Why do you seem so surprise? Did you forgot? You will move in with me at my house.” Chanyeol said.

“But… Is not this is too soon?” Baekhyun asked.

“Soon?” Chanyeol asked. “I wish I can take you home tonight, Baby. But, I am letting you to have your last private night at this house of yours.”

Baekhyun puts his head down. He does not want to go and live with Chanyeol. Living with a mafia? Is not that dangerous? What if they kill him? And how he is going to live there? That place must be full with dangerous people with ugly and scary face.

Chanyeol ruffles Baekhyun’s hair. “I am going first, Baby.” He said and stands up.

“mmm…” Baekhyun nods.

“My friend’s name is Kai. He will knocks your door tomorrow. But, before you open the door, make sure you ask his name first, okay?” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun nods. He does not know why Chanyeol told him to do that, but he does not want to fight with this mafia now. He just wish Chanyeol quickly leave so he could cry out for his pathetic and sad life.

“Then… I will see you tomorrow.” Chanyeol said, he leans in towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looks at the giant and surprise, is Chanyeol going to kiss him? He closes his eyes and wait for Chanyeol to kiss him with his heart beating so fast, but he feels nothing on his lips, instead of a warm lips on his forehead. He opens his eyes and looks at Chanyeol.

“Bye, Baby.” Chanyeol said with handsome smile.

Baekhyun just nods and watches Chanyeol slowly leaves his room. After he hears the front door is being close, he sighs and let his body falls on the bed. He starts to cry, he loves Sehun, but for Sehun’s sake, he needs to sacrifices himself to this mafia leader. He closes his eyes, let the tears pouring out from his close lids. He wishes, he will fall asleep sooner and wake up tomorrow morning and turn out, this is a dream. Everything is a dream and he is still Sehun’s boyfriend.

“Sehun…”

_____

He walks to the door when someone presses the bell. He is about to open it, but stop. “Who is that?” He remembers what Chanyeol told him last night.

“mmm… Hyunnie? This is me, Kai.” Kai said.

Baekhyun opens the door and looks at the man in front of the door. “Oh…”

“Hi.” Kai said and waves his hand to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun forms a smile. He thought this Kai will be ugly and scary, but he is quite handsome with his tan skin. “Hi…” he smiles shyly.

Kai looks at him. “mmm… So… are you ready?”

Baekhyun opens the door completely. “Yes... but, I want to take my car with me… So…”

“Oh, don’t worry. I will drive the car for you.” Kai said. Then, he takes a peek inside of Baekhyun’s house. “Where is your stuff?”

“Oh… there.” Baekhyun points to the two luggage with a box that he places at the living room.

Kai nods and he turns to the back. “Go and take his belonging.” He said to someone.

Baekhyun wonder who is his talking to and he stick out his head and looks at the two men who are actually has the big and scary face. His eyes grow wider and kind of scare that make him quickly hide behind of Kai.

Kai looks at Baekhyun and he giggles. “Don’t worry, they will never dare to hurt you.”

Baekhyun looks at Kai and smile. “Yes… gomawoyo.” He said.

“Oh, please. Just talk comfortably with me.” Kai said.

Baekhyun looks at him and smile. “Yes.” Well, Kai seem handsome, warm and nice. Different from that Park Chanyeol. Inside of his mind, he already compares Kai to Chanyeol and Kai is better than Chanyeol. Well, that is because of what Chanyeol did to him, in fact, if Kai did the same thing and Chanyeol is in Kai’s place now, he will like Chanyeol better.

“So… Anything else you would like to take with you or…” Kai looks at Baekhyun.

“mmm… I think I already have what I need for the moment.” Baekhyun said.

“Well… You seem that you has less stuff that I expected.” Kai said. “You will be living with us, but you just took that?” He asked and looks at the men that already walk towards the elevator.

“Yes…” Baekhyun nods. Well, he has a plan. He already gives it a thought last night that he will tries his best to get kicked out from Chanyeol’s house. He needs to make Chanyeol hates him and chase him out without harming him and Sehun. That’s why, he just bring less stuff since he is sure that he will being kick out soon and he could not wait for that.

“Hyunnie.” Kai touches his shoulder.

Baekhyun looks at him. “Yes?”

“What were you thinking about? I was calling your name for the third time already.” Kai said with his smile.

“mmm… nothing.” Baekhyun said and smile sweetly to Kai. Well, he hopes he can get along with Kai so he at least has a friend… right?

____

Baekhyun keeps playing with his fingers and Kai is driving his car.

“Hyunnie.” Kai called him.

Baekhyun turns to him. “Yes?” he asked.

“Are you okay?” Kai asked.

“Yes, I am okay. Why?” Baekhyun asked confusedly.

“Well, I could see that you are kind of nervous.” Kai said, he actually keeps on observing Baekhyun from earlier and he could tell that the younger is kind of nervous since he keeps playing with his fingers.

“mmm… Yes…” Baekhyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter