THE NICE AHJUSHI

TRAP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao walks into the mansion in panic. As he steps into the house, a punch land on hif face that makes him fall to the floor.

“You son of !” Chanyeol shouts, he grabs Tao’s collar and punches him. Tao just groans in pain, did not even try to fight back.

“Hyung! Stop!” Kai walks to them and tries to stop Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo, Chen and Xiumin also help to stop Chanyeol. Kyungsoo pushes Chanyeol from the front while Kai is pulling him from behind. Xiumin and Chen just shield Tao.

“Let me go! I am going to kill him!” Chanyeol shouts, sounding all furious and tries to escape from Kai and Kyungsoo’s hold.

“Enough!” Kyungsoo punches Chanyeol on the face that makes Chanyeol stop fighting. Only Kyungsoo can do that to their leader since that guy really has no fear in life. “Do you think you can find Hyunnie by killing him now? He is the only clue for Hyunnie right now!”

Chanyeol glares at Kyungsoo before he glares at Tao that is being help by Chen and Xiumin. “Motherer! Where is Hyunnie?!”

Tao wipes the blood on his face. “I am sorry, Hyung. I was so careless. I just go the toilet for couple of minutes and told Hyunnie to wait at the car. But, when I came back, he just gone.”

“Car?” Kyungsoo turns to Tao.

“Yes.” Tao said.

“Umin Hyung go and check the dashcam from Hyunnie’s car. Maybe we could find a clue.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yes.” Xiumin nods and he quickly walks out from the mansion.

Then, Kyungsoo turns to Kai. “Kai, let’s go to the Hyunnie’s campus and check the CCTV there. For now, we need to find out who take him.”

“Okay.” Kai said.

“And you…” Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol, you can lead the others and tries to look for Hyunnie at your enemy’s territory.”

Chanyeol pushes Kai and Kyungsoo’s hands away. He walks to the door and stops beside of Tao. “If anything happen to him… prepare to die, Tao.”

Tao shudders because of the threat. It seems like he is going to die soon. He does not even have a boyfriend and he will die as a single man.

Chanyeol leaves and goes to his men that are waiting for him. 

Kyungsoo looks at Tao. “And you… just stay home, who know Hyunnie will come home…”

Tao nods. “mmm… I am sorry, Hyung…” Tao said.

“Keep it for now. As you heard him, if anything happen to Hyunnie, I also will be glad to kill you.” Kyungsoo said. He walks pass Tao and Kai follows him.

Tao just let them leave. Chen pats his shoulder. “It is my fault… if anything happen to Hyunnie… they don’t need to kill me, I will kill myself…”

___

“Let me go!” Baekhyun shouts and struggle as he beings drag into a big house.

“Shut up or die!” The man who drags him said and points the gun to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stops struggling and he looks at the gun that is being pointing at him.

“Walk now!” The man behind of him shouts.

Baekhyun just continue to walk. He is quite scare and maybe comply with them will be a little bit easy. He looks around the big house that as big as Chanyeol’s mansion. He is being bring upstairs and those guys take him to a big room like Chanyeol’s study, but biggest that Chanyeol has. Then, he beings pushes to the floor that makes him fall on his knees. His hands are being tied around his wrist.

“Hyung-nim, we get him.” One of the men said and bows to the man that Baekhyun does not notice inside of the room.

Baekhyun look to the front and he could see someone who around Chanyeol’s age standing in front of the mahogany table with his smirk. “Who are you? What do you want from me?” He asked.

Then, someone who actually sitting at the table with his back to the door, turns his chair and looks at Baekhyun. “Oh… There you are, Byun Baekhyun.” The man said.

Baekhyun looks at the man that actually seems old as old as his father. “Who are you? How do you know me? And what do you want from me?” He asked.

The old man stands up. “Calm down, Little One. Just ask one question per time so that I could easily answer you.” He walks over to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looks up to the old man. “Who are you?” He asked.

The old man sits in front of Baekhyun. “I am Lee Hyunman. I am the leader of The Lee and there…” He points to the man who is smirking at him since earlier. “That is Lee Donghae, my son.”

Baekhyun looks at Donghae before he turns back to this Lee Hyunman. “What do you want from me? I don’t know you and I don’t think I should be here.”

Hyunman laughs, not like an evil laugh, he just laugh. “You are so naïve, don’t you?” He asked. “You are here because you are Park Chanyeol’s boyfriend and look… you are his weakness.”

Baekhyun bites his bottom lips. He knows it. All these people are Chanyeol’s enemy. “Please… please let me go…” He said and tries to beg to be release.

Donghae suddenly laughs. “Look at his, Dad. Begging to let him go… I can’t wait to torture that small body of him and throw his dead body right to that Park ing Chanyeol’s face.” He laughs again.

Baekhyun looks at Donghae and hearing that evil laugh of Donghae just give him a creepy feeling. He looks at Hyunman. “Please… please don’t kill me…” He said.

Hyunman stands up. “Everyone… get out.”

“Eh?” Donghae looks at his Dad and stop laughing. “Why?”

“I want to talk to him alone.” Hyunman said.

“But, Dad…”

“Get out!” Hyunman shouts.

Everyone startled including Baekhyun. Then, one by one, the men leave including Donghae. Donghae glares at the small guy on the floor for the last time before he slams the door close and startled Baekhyun.

Hyunman sits again in front of Baekhyun when there is only two of them inside the room. He reaches his hand to Baekhyun that makes the small guy tries to shift to the back.

“Please don’t…” Baekhyun begs.

“Don’t worry, Little One, I am not going to hurt you.” Hyunman said and he reaches for Baekhyun’s hands. He untied the hands and he helps Baekhyun to stands up. “See… I will not hurt you.”

Baekhyun looks at Hyunman and he is still scare to watch that Old man. “What do you want from me?” He asked. “Please let me go.”

“I will let you go, but not today.” Hyunman said and he walks to the armchair and sits there. “Come and sit here with me.” Baekhyun looks at the old man and kind of hesitate. “Come on.”

Baekhyun slowly walks to one of the couch and sits there. He looks at Hyunman and still scare of what is going to happen.

“Look, I don’t want to hurt you or harm you or kill you or whatever… I don’t play the dirty trick as how EXO does. I will not hurt anyone who has nothing to do with my fight against them.” Hyunman said. “I just took you here as the sign or warning to that Park Chanyeol that now, I know his weakness.”

“I don’t understand…” Baekhyun said.

Hyunman smiles. “You don’t need to understand.” He said. “Just stay here, rest and I will ask my men to send you home tomorrow morning.”

Baekhyun frowns. “Really?” He asked. This old man does not seem that dangerous now.

“Yes.” Hyunman said. He stands up. “Just stay here for now. The maid will prepare your room and you can go and rest there later on.” He walks back to his table and sits there.

Baekhyun looks at Hyunman and kind of confused. If Hyunman is Chanyeol’s enemy, why don’t he hurt Baekhyun in order to make Chanyeol piss? Baekhyun stands up and walks to the table. “I don’t understand…”

“Of what?” Hyunman asked.

“This thing right now. Why I am here again?” Baekhyun asked as he actually talking to someone he knows.

“As a warning to Park Chanyeol. You are his boyfriend, right?” Hyunman asked. “Byun Baekhyun, 21 years old, you moved into Park’s Mansion recently and you are currently dating Park Chanyeol, EXO’s leader.”

“mmm… Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“I told my men to bring you here because in this way, that Chanyeol will know that I already know about you.” Hyunman said.

“Why you want to let him know that you know about me?” Baekhyun asked.

“I have my plan, Little One. Now, why don’t you just go and sit there.” Hyunman said and points back to the couch where Baekhyun was siting earlier.

Baekhyun sighs and he turns around to walk back to the couch. But, he stops and looks at one big portrait of a small family that being hang on the wall. He could see that Hyunman is in the portrait and a lady beside of him, holding a baby.

“Wow… Is that your wife?” Baekhyun asked.

Hyunman looks at the portrait. “mmm… That is my wife and my son.”

“Your wife is beautiful.” Baekhyun said and walks to the portrait like this place has no danger at all.

“Thank you.” Hyunman said and he stands up. “She died 20 years ago…” He walks to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun turns to Hyunman. “Omo… I am sorry…”

Hyunman looks at Baekhyun. “Little One… are you aware where you are right now?”

“Eh?” Baekhyun looks at him confusedly.

“Little One, now you are inside of my house, Lee Hyunman and I am the leader of The Lee, one of the big mafia gang in Korea, Japan and China.” Hyunman said.

“Aaah… So you are like Chanyeol? EXO?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes.” Hyunman said and he walks closer to Baekhyun.

“So?” Baekhyun asked.

“Are not you scared?” Hyunman asked.

“Aaahhh… But, you told me that you will not hurt me.” Baekhyun said.

“And you believe that?” Hyunman asked.

“Oh? Should I not believe you?” Baekhyun asked and kind of scare again.

Hyunman laughs. “You are a weird cute little boy.” He said. “Don’t worry, I will not hurt you, I promise.”

Baekhyun looks at him. “Thank you.”

“Huh? Don’t you think you are too polite and well manner to date a mafia? The leader on top of that?” Hyunman asked.

“mmm… Am I? I don’t know. When I was kid, the Ahjumoni who took care of me always told me to be nice and kind to anyone. Then, I need to stand for them who in need and in danger.” Baekhyun said.

“You don’t seem that strong to stand for anyone, Little One.” Hyunman said.

“Maybe I seem weak, but I kind of strong too, Ahjushi.” Baekhyun replied.

“Ahjushi? Are not you scare of me?” Hyunman asked.

“I did earlier, but you said that you will not hurt me.” Baekhyun said and smile.

“Well, okay then.” Hyunman said and give a fatherly smile to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun turns back to the portrait. “So, this baby is your son Donghae from earlier?”

“No.” Hyunman said. “Donghae is not my real son.”

“Oh? Then… where is this Baby Boy?” Baekhyun asked.

“He is death too.” Hyunman said.

“Huh! I am sorry again…” Baekhyun said.

“You don’t need to… He died along with his mother.” Hyunman said. He turns to Baekhyun. “Maybe if he still alive, he will be around your age and I will train him to take over my place.”

“As a mafia leader?” Baekhyun asked.

Hyunman nods.

“Then… I think, it is better that he just gone.” Baekhyun said.

“What do you mean?” Hyunman asked.

“Ahjushi… maybe if your son still alive, he might not like the fact that you are a mafia leader.” Baekhyun said. “Chanyeol… he also does not want to be the leader of his Gang. He just took the responsibility left by his Appa even he does not want it.”

“You expect me to believe that?” Hyunman asked.

“I don’t want to make you believe me. But, that is what Kai Hyung told me.” Baekhyun said.

“Kai? And you believe that?” Hyunman asked and he kind of smirk. “Little One, since Park Chanyeol took over EXO, that gang becomes more uncontrollable. They kill people as it is nothing and they even play dirty trick, stealing our dugs before.”

“I believe in Kai Hyung and I can see that it is kind of true.” Baekhyun said.

“Trust me, Little One… when Park still alive and handle EXO, the Gang was so much better than now. They did fight here and there, but they did not randomly kill people as how EXO now.” Hyunman said. “That Park Chanyeol is nothing but just a cruel worst bastard. There are lot of other gangs out there that want him to die.”

“I don’t believe you…” Baekhyun said. There is no way that Chanyeol is like that. Chanyeol is someone who is nice and warm.

“It is up to you to believe it or not, but I am telling the truth.” Hyunman said. He pats Baekhyun’s shoulder. “You just be careful around him. I am telling you this because you might be around the same age as my own son, you need to be careful with that Park Chanyeol and his gang members, especially Kai, Kyungsoo and Kris… These people can kill you without mercy. Who know when that Chanyeol is tired of you, he will throw you away and kill you.”

Baekhyun shook his head. “No… He will not do that. He loves me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter