Moving in to Taeyeon's

Broken Mirrors

   A few hours later, Yoona showed up with Jessica, They helped me unpack into Taeyeons’s small apartment; it was 1 bedroom, small bathroom and a kitchen only a few feet bigger than the bathroom. Me and Taeyeon removed her larger dresser from the bedroom and put it in the living room and added my smaller and thinner dresser to hold the television up and put my larger television in the living room. Taeyeon seemed a little disappointed that we were moving things around without talking to her first. I comforted her when Yoona accidently knocked over one out of many snow globes Taeyeon owns. After 3 hours of moving things around, cleaning the mess and unpacking my dishes, clothing and toiletries; me and Jessica kicked out autumn and Hannah and enjoyed our few minutes of alone time before Taeyeon and I passed out on the couch. I woke up at 1:30 am and Jessica’s head was in my lap. I smiled and pet her hair, she shuffled around and whined. I stopped moving and she sat up and looked at me.

“Do you want to go sleep in the bed?” I nodded and picked up Taeyeon and carried her to the bed.

“Thanks Tiffany” I laid her down and threw myself over her and laughed when I landed. She smiled and started to kiss me lovingly.

‘I love you Taeyeon’ she signed back ‘I love you more Tiffany.’ She smiled and kissed me again.

“I’m sleepy,” She pulled the blankets over her “Let’s go to bed?” I pulled the other half of the blanket over myself and smiled, ‘Goodnight.’

 

 

Autors note:
Im so lazy now D: