The other woman.

Broken Mirrors

    "I want to change the outside of the-" The woman stopped and stared at me then looked toward the door, "Dae Jung?" She called my father’s name and he walked in and stared at me, "Taeyeon why did you bring her here?" My father said angrily, Taeyeon looked down "She needs her stuff" He puffed up his cheeks and frowned at me "Get your things and leave" Taeyeon walked over to my things and reached down to pick up my things, I reached over and grabbed her wrist and signed 'Ask my father who that woman is' Before Taeyeon could respond the woman signed back 'I’m Jung Mi, I’m his new wife. You must be his daughter Tiffany?' I looked at my father and then back at Jung Mi and slowly signed 'Yes, I’m Tiffany.' She smiled and walked over to me and hugged me softly, I didn’t fight back I just watch my father get more upset, Jung Mi pulled away and signed 'Tiffany, Don’t mind your father, He’s still upset.' She looked at Taeyeon and smiled "Your Tiffany's girlfriend?" Taeyeon nodded and continued to pick up my things, Jung Mi averted her attention back to me, "Tiffany, would you like something to eat or drink?" My father stepped forward and Jung Mi glared at him; Then looked back at me and grabbed my hand and looked at Taeyeon and pulled us outside of the house and handed us water bottle, "Tiffany, I was going to wait for a while to ask you this but, I want to try to be friends. I know what just happened to your mom still hurts you and your appa but I want to make us a family again. Your father loves you and blames himself for not being home when you got hurt and your umma passed away," She frowned and grabbed my hands "I would like if after we get the house rebuilt, you would like to move back in with us," She peered around me and looked at the shy Taeyeon standing behind me "You could stay here to" She smiled. I was very shocked and speechless, she waited for a response and I just smiled and signed 'I’ll think about it? Please talk to my appa first..'