The day before my release

Broken Mirrors

    I felt as if the week flew by, Taeyeon was here every day to see me. I constantly asked how my father was and she never responded, always changing the topic whenever the topic of my family came up she would smile and say "let’s talk about something else" or "Tiffany lets be happy." Whenever Mrs. Kwon came in she would answer all my questions, If I did my lesson first without asking multiple questions that where off topic. "Tiffany lets learn how to address inappropriate signing.' She smiled and I blushed 'You mean ual encounters?' She laughed "Yes I mean that, Now I know you and Taeyeon have been together for a few years so if you don’t mind me asking..." Her voice trailed off. I nodded 'Only a few times' I watched her hands sign a few inappropriate words, when I heard Taeyeon's high heels clicking against the ground outside my room and quickly signed 'Mrs. Kwon, Quickly teach me something else. My love is coming!' She laughed and taught me quickly how to sign Cat, Dog and Fish before Taeyeon walked in "How are you feeling today Pani" I awkwardly laughed and wrote down 'I’ve been fine, Mrs. Kwon just taught me...' Mrs. Kwon jumped in "ual signs" I started to panic and wrote 'No! Taeyeon, She’s joking!' Taeyeon laughed "She already taught me what you where learning today" Taeyeon signed the word kiss, hug and no-no touch. I threw my face into my hands and sighed while Taeyeon and Mrs. Kwon laughed and added "Tiffany, you need to be more comfortable with your uality" Her and Taeyeon smiled and continued to laugh. After 10 more minutes of embarrassing me, Mrs. Kwon stood up "Tiffany I have to go, Ill be back tomorrow to help you get released" I lifted my head and signed 'Where am I going to be staying?' Taeyeon laughed "With me silly" I smiled 'Really?' She hugged me 'Your mine now" I kissed her and Mrs. Kwon laughed and walked out of the room.