The party *Flashback*

Broken Mirrors

    "Hey Tiffany, Try this!" Yoona handed me a red cup full of a clear liquid "Yoona, what is it?" I smiled and took the cup "Its everclear, Its a type of alcohol. You’ll like it don’t worry" With that being said Yoona walked away and I took a small drink out of the cup, It tasted a little funny and burnt my throat. I walked around with the cup in my hand debating if I should take another drink when I spotted Taeyeon "Baby!" I called over to her, She smiled and ran over to me and hugged me tightly "When did you get here?" I smiled and kissed her "Like 5 minutes ago, Jessica brought me" She nodded and pointed to the cup "What’s in there?" I looked at the cup and shrugged "Yoona said it was something called everclear" Taeyeon snatched the cup out of my hand and put it on the table "Do not drink anymore of that Tiffany" She pinched my checks and frowned "Why Taeyeon?" I tilted my head slightly, She turned and pointed to the drunk Yoona dancing on the table "You dont wanna be like that do you?" She smirked and looked at me and I shook my head "Alright well Kaja! I want some Ghana and Moon cakes"

 

    As the night went on Yoona kept handing me clear drinks, I would take drinks out of them when Taeyeon wasn’t looking but when she caught me I was too drunk to realize how mad she was. "Tiffany, are you listening to me?" She shook me a bit "Tiffany, I told you not to drink, Aish why don’t you ever listen to me?" I smiled and started kissing her "Tiffany, Stop!" She said in between kisses, "Tiffany let me go" She pushed me back but I had no balance so I fell onto my . "Aish! Tiffany let’s get you home before your umma starts worrying!" She dragged me to the car and threw me in the backseat and drove me home.