Lead Rapper/Main Dancer

A.CE - New Girl Group! [APPLY CLOSED]

Name: Park Jae Ae
Stage Name: Jae
Hometown: Seoul
Age: 21/June 30, 1990
Weight: 45kg
Height: 168cm

Personality: JaeAe is quiet and thoughtful. She's one person to always calculate everything and make sure it goes as smoothly as possible. She can be a tad overbearing at times and while it isn't come off that way, it can seem like she's being rude. JaeAe is somewhat of the Japanese would call Hikikomori, or someone who's socially withdrawn. She enjoys to be inside her apartment curled up on the couch with a book or a movie or in the practice studio rather than outside or at a party. When she finds someone she likes, she tries not to show that she likes them because she's rather shy and awkward when it comes to situations like that. Once comfortable around a person, she can be loud and outgoing. Also her erted side comes out a lot more when she's comfortable. She also wears her heart of her sleeve and gets hurt easily. When people show dislike towards her, her actions, her music, or anything else,it makes her feel inadequate.
Persona: Confident Charisma

History: Park JaeAe, who's real name is Kim HyoJin, was born on June 30, 1990. Her father was born into a family of wealth and her mother was what others would consider middle or low class. When her parents fell in love and their families found out, they were forced to separate with no contact with each other. Her mother and her mother's family moved from Seoul to France in hopes of helping with the separation of her parents. Years later, her parents met again in the beautiful, wintery streets of Paris. As they caught up at a cafe, both her parents had come to find out that they each had significant others, but they still had lingering feelings for each other. Leaving the cafe, they made their way to a hotel room where their passions overtook them and they spent a loving night together. Their one night of passion and love led to her mother getting pregnant. For the sake of keeping both relationships alive, her parents decided that adoption was the best choice for them and her mother fled back to Seoul. 9 months later, she was born and she was immediately given to her new parents. Changing her name on the birth certificate was her mother's idea and thus, she was named Park JaeAe instead of Kim HyoJin. She briefly recalls visits from her mother from the ages of 3-10 before her mother completely disappeared from her life.
At the age of 12, she had auditioned for SM Entertainment and passed, however, she hadn't lived up to what SM considered "perfect" and thus, she left SM. After two years, at the age of 14, she then auditioned for YG Entertainment and passed with flying colors, the judges amazed by not only her vocal and dancing abilities, but her musical talent with the guitar and piano. Later that year, she found out the reason for her mother's disappearance. Her mother had gone back to France and settled back into a life back there. She held no grudges against her mother because she never saw a reason to, she hoped to one day meet her again. She trained for 4 years under CUBE, learning English, French, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese as well as various instruments on her own. She's currently attending Korea National University of Arts' School of Music at the Department of Vocal Music and the Department of Composition.

 

Likes: Instruments, Books, Shakespeare, Olde English, Tattoos, Concerts, Computers, Music
Dislikes: Talking About Herself, Liars, Cheaters, Meaningless Discussions, Slackers, y/Snobby People, Writer's Block, First Impression, Blatant Ignorance

Habits: Shy Around Crush, Difficult Time Revealing Herself to People, Bites Nails or Bottom Lip When in Deep Thought, Gets Frustrated Easily, Sometimes Pushes Herself to Far, Wakes Up in the Middle of the Night to Drink Tea or Read/Write/Practice.
Hobbies: Writing, Cooking, Dancing, Music Composing, Reading, Traveling, Learning About Cultures, Learning Languages, Photography, Fashion Design (freelance), Painting (freelance)

Lover: Lee Kikwang (B2ST)
Rival: Sunny (SNSD)
Friend: Yong Junhyung (B2ST)

Extra: She is another host for Running Man!

A/N: Congratulations to -koroa! The only thing I changed was your age to fit what it would be in Korea and I think that was it (:! I hope you are happy!