Lead Dancer/Sub Rapper

A.CE - New Girl Group! [APPLY CLOSED]

Name:  Park AeRin
Stage Name: Harmony
Hometown: Incheon
Age: 18/August 13, 1993
Weight: 41kg
Height: 153cm

Personality: She is a very innocent and adorable looking girl, however, contrary to her looks, AeRin is a tomboy who could use a little help with anger management. She grew up with only her father and older brother so she knows little to nothing about the girly world of fashion. She is snarky, sarcastic, short-tempered, and easy to annoy. Just because she's small, doesn't mean she won't go all ninja on you. She is a girl that is easily angered and relies on violence as a solution to many of her problems. She won't hesitate to maim those who get on her nerves. She's blunt and brutally honest, saying whatever is on her mind no matter if it would hurt people's feelings. She is a hard person to get to know because she's very picky about those she talks to. On the other hand, when you do get to know her, you'll see that she's just another tortured soul. She keeps her true feelings hidden deep inside, under those harsh words. She needs someone to understand her and to love her completely. Although she is a tomboy, she is also very motherly as she grew up doing the cooking, cleaning, and nagging in her house. To friends, she is an overprotective mother bear, the fiery temper keeps everyone safe from danger and harm.
Persona: Charisma Queen

History: She was born in Incheon, Korea to a normal family. Her mother owned a small bakery and her father was a taekwondo master. However, her mother passed away when AeRin was only 3 years old. AeRin began school a year earlier than other children her age and she was picked on my the other children in her class. They'd for being young, laugh at her for having no mother. When she began first grade, it got worse. She come home with glue in her hair, paint dumped on her clothes, parts of her hair chopped off, paper glued to her skin, and, worst of all, little cuts on her milky white skin. The principle finally took action 2 months after the beginning of that school year, but he took action the wrong way. He told AeRin's parents that she was disruptive to the class and no one could pay attention because of her. He told them that AeRin could no longer continue her education at his school. Her family packed up and the next day moved to America to live with her grandmother. She began learning taekwondo from her father and taking lessons in judo, dance, gymnastics, and vocals in America. She became a trainee after her brothers got accepted at SM Entertainment. She auditioned there also, but they took one look at her and sent her to YG, saying she fit their style better.

Likes: Chocolate, Ice Cream, Manga/Anime, Soccer, Dogs
Dislikes: Cats, Clowns, Heights, Claustrophobic, Coffee, Arrogant People, Bullies
Habits: Bouncing Knee When Sitting, Biting Lower Lip When Nervous, Puffing Out Cheeks, Tapping Fingers Against Walls, Windows, etc, Bouncing on Balls of Her Feet When Excited
Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Cooking/Baking, Drawing, Boxing, Video Games, Running

Lover: Kim KiBum (Key) (SHINee)
Rival: Goo Hara (Kara)
Friend: Hyomin (T-Ara)

Extra: Her siblings are Micky Yoochun from JYJ and Leeteuk from Super Junior.

A/N: Congratulations silvrwngz! I just changed your age to 18 because  that's what your age is in Korea. I also changed your picture. I hope its fine (: Hey! Sorry about this but I also changed your birthdate. I wanted to make you the maknae so I hope that's okay (:


 

Wikipedia: April is the fourth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar, and one of four months with a length of 30 days. »