Main Rapper/Sub Vocal

A.CE - New Girl Group! [APPLY CLOSED]

Name:  Park Sol Bi
Stage Name: S.park
Hometown: Gwangju
Age: 22, March 20, 1989
Weight: 56kg
Height: 170cm

Personality:
Whether she's on or off stage sol bi is a little firecracker, always finding something to do and always having somewhere to go, this trait helped her and her company figure out which stage name to use if and when she ever debuted.  she's a person who almost always follows her gut feeling because it hasn't failed her yet, and some would say she's super intuitive.  she feels her biggest downfall is that she just can't say no to someone, especially if it's a close friend; she goes out of her way to help people because it, in turn, makes her feel good about herself.  along with this, she's very compassionate and sensitive, which leads people to think she's incredibly naive and they can walk all over her.  sadly, at times people can and do take advantage of her, most likely with her knowing.  but she won't voice her anger because she avoids conflicts like the plague and would rather ignore a problem than confront it head on, or she'll try to undermine someone in a sneaky and secretive way as her form of revenge.  at first glance most people wouldn't expect her to last in the music industry, thinking her to be too "precious" and airheaded to fathom the cruelties of idol life.  however, sol bi loves proving these people wrong and will light up the stage with her charisma and bear the hardships of a public image just to show them she can.  she considers herself to be a flexible person, being able to adapt to quick changes or tough settings.  

She isn't all unicorn fairies and rainbow poop, as most people soon find out.  she's very devoted and trusts people who dote on her, a trait that usually backfires, as these people are often the ones who take advantage of her.  some of her best traits, like her imaginative mind, sensitive demeanor, and compassionate personality, are also some of her worst.  she tends to be very oversensitive; she could hide her hurt feelings well on tv but back in the dorm she'll bawl her eyes out if a mean comment really got to her.  some people find this very annoying and often get fed up with having to baby her, although she tends to avoid doing this around her bandmates as she knows that they would get tired of her crying very quickly. sol bi often says she needs someone who is dominant and wise in her life so they can smack some sense into her when she overreacts.  she's also prone to self-pity if she feels that people aren't acknowledging her emotions, while she's doted on them and their troubles.  she can stretch her imagination as far as she can, but it often leads to laziness because she daydreams too much, and she has a knack for spacing out at the wrong times, like right before a performance or during a fan meet.  as sweet as she is when she meets new people, the ones who aren't close to her find her mysterious and are sometimes surprised when they see that she does have a voice and she does stand up for herself and things she's passionate about.
Persona: Eternal Maknae

History:
Born in the city of gwangju, sol bi was the middle child of three children.  both her parents worked as teachers and her eldest sister had decided to enter the educational field as well, putting pressure on sol bi to follow in her family's footsteps to appease her parents.  however, she openly voiced her dislike of a monotonous life on a daily basis and told her parents she wanted to be on television instead.  sol bi was very good at creative writing and would often write poems that she would rap to her friends for fun before and after school, and sometimes with others whenever she went out.  she started auditioning to become an idol shortly after she took formal dance classes and found that she was very at good at moving her body and memorizing choreography.  her parents weren't happy with her current goal of becoming an idol, but signed the contract anyway because they felt a point had to be proven.  they thought she would train for "x" amount of years before realizing she would never debut, at this point they imagined her crawling back home with her family waiting to say "i told you so".  intent on preventing her parents prediction, she was ecstatic when she was accepted to a small, but still well-known, company at the age of fifteen.  she trained with them a little under a year before being traded off to jype, this is where she met many of her close friends whom she often talks about on shows and in interviews.  at eighteen sol bi thought she would have her big break, jyp himself had announced he planned on debuting a girl group, but sadly she wasn't one of the trainee's picked.  a few months after that, she was, once again, traded off to another company.  luckily for her, yg entertainment was also part of the holy trinity of companies, including sm and jype, that almost always debuted successful idols.  working for three years under yg, she finally got the big break she was looking for and was told she was going to debut in girl group 'a.ce' with eight other trainees.  as lead rapper in the group she intends to make a name for herself and her group in the industry. 

 

Likes: Dogs, Foreign Movies, Poetry, Ballet, Challenges
Dislikes: Cats, Summers, Messiness, Awkward Situations, Failing Someone's Expectations
Habits: Nail Biter, Gum Smacker, Slightly OCD, Somewhat Neurotic
Hobbies: Writing, Sewing & Knitting, Piano, Blogging

Lover: Nickhun (2PM)
Rival: Song Victoria (f(x))
Friend: Park Ye-Eun (Wonder Girls)

Extra: She has a younger sister named Park Soo Kyung (15) and a older sister named Park Seul Ji (25)

A/N: Congratulations to lanabonamana! I just changed your age to 22, because that's your age in Korea. I hope you like it :)!