Lead Vocal/Sub Dancer

A.CE - New Girl Group! [APPLY CLOSED]

Name: Kang Ji Ae
Stage Name: Storm
Hometown: Daegu
Age: 19/February 18, 1992
Weight: 47kg
Height: 155cm

Personality: Ji Ae has always been a people-pleaser even though she looks like it. That way she escape rejection and being hurt. Truthfully, she's a smart-, someone who nags and corrects people when they're wrong. She is impulsive and has a way to talking to people, using her honesty and bluntness. Even though she has a strong personality, she tries to hide it by restraining and controlling her emotions. All the time she would lock herself after a serious discussion, not having said what she wanted and would often shake with the effort of holding back. She's very emotional and caring though she has a rougher way of showing it. She would often nag more than normal to someone she cares about, more or less. Ji Ae is very easily attached to someone which is why she distances herself from people, holding back her life story or something that will prevent her from being close to them. Sometimes she is hypocritical when it comes to her opinions. She knows how to act around a certain group of people and another. What they expect, what they want from her.
Persona: Raging Valentine

History:
Ji Ae was born in a middle-class family. Her mother and father had a very rocky relationship before she was born. It calmed down after she was born. Both parents focused on their first born and since her mother was a very musically-engaged individual, she was raised up around music, learning the piano when she was only eight and had vocal training right after. They lived happy lives, but when her little sister come along, financial problems grew. Since her mother was only a teacher and her father as an assistant to a semi-famous businessman, it was hard to earn money. He was fired after thirteen years of  working for the same company, but started up  his very own production company after two years of investing, realizing his heart always lay within dramas. The business was not always successful, since stockholders often pulled out and came in whenever he directed a drama. It was always hard to find out a new, and fresh idea for the public and it was Ji Ae who has always been a daddy's girl who helped her father and his writer how to make dramas more interesting. This caused Ji Ae to be interested in literature but long ago knew that it was music she was most talented in. At the age of fourteen, she began as a trainee for SM Entertainment. This caused many hardship because her father wanted his daughter to focus on a more fruitful career. Ji Ae had a soulful and deep voice that can reach levels though she was never talented in fast songs she was not a dancer as well which made it hard for her to both sing and dance. In her trainee years, she learned to cultivate these two talents and became a great singer an okay dancer. She was supposed to debut for the group SNSD with her best friends since middle school, Hyoyeon. But sadly, she was hospitalized due to influenza and didn't get to audition. The fact that her voice was messed up after that didn't help either. That's when she decided to stop auditioning, devastated by the fact that they didn't try to contact her. Finally, she has reached her dream with A.CE. It's time to show them what she got.

 

Likes: Dramas, Fashion, Japanese Food, R&B, Literature
Dislikes: Narrow-Minded People, Feeling Vulnerable, Being Ordered Around, Spicy Food, Heavy Metal
Habits: Can Sleep Instantly When Relaxed, Laughs at the Most Awkward Situations (Horror Movies/Crying Scenes), Takes Jokes Seriously
Hobbies: Blogging, Reading, Writing Songs/Stories, Exercising, Playing Volleyball

Lover: G-Dragon (Big Bang)
Rival: Ham Eunjung (T-Ara)
Friend: Kim Hyoyeon (SNSD)

Extra: Her parents are separated and she lives with her businessman father with her ni-year-old younger sister. Ji Ae had once punched her ex-boyfriend for  ordering her around and it left its mark in her middle school, this is where she got her nickname as Raging Valentine. Because even though she loved him, she didn't want her will to be taken away from her.

A/N: Congratulations mishtricx18! The only thing I changed was that I made Eunjung your rival and she wasn't on your list. I hope this is okay though (: This is the last girl! However do not worry, your characters will be used throughout the story. I might make a rival girl group but I'm not sure yet. Please stay subscribed and keep reading & commenting! The first chapter should come up in the next few days. Thank you!