Seul Mi's Story

A.CE - New Girl Group! [APPLY CLOSED]

Seul Mi's POV

I walked in the dorm and went straight for the couch. I fell onto it in exhaustion and sighed deeply. I turned around on the couch so that my cheek wasn’t rubbing against the black leather on the couch. I soon felt a head slightly leaning against the end of the couch, almost touching my leg. Yoora’s eyes were closed as she sighed deeply against the couch. “Unnie, are you scared?” I leaned my head back onto a pillow that was near the armrest. I smiled a bit. “Neh. But aren’t we all?” I then got up from the couch and sat down next her. She leaned her head onto my shoulder. “When are you going to tell your family?” She mumbled. I shrugged my shoulders carefully, making sure not to hurt her. I puffed my cheeks out. “Tonight. I’ll call them tonight.” I looked at her carefully. She looked kind of sad.

“When are you going to call your brother and your aunt?” She looked down at her hands and smiled a bit. “Soon. Kikwang Oppa is going to be so proud!” Yoora looked a bit excited. I chuckled. I stretched my arms out and smiled mischievously at her. “You want to play a prank on Chae Yee?” She looked at me curiously and I quickly explained to her the ideas that have been swarming around in my head. “I was thinking that we could hide the milk.” Her eyes widened. “Yah Unnie, Chae Yee Unnie will kill us!” I winked at her. “But she will never have to know it was us.” This time she rolled her eyes at me. I frowned a bit. “Unnie, you’re the only one who instigates these types of pranks.” I pouted. “Fine, fine, fine. I’ll just go take a shower and get out of these stinky clothes.” I grumbled. I then got up and went into AeRin’s and my room.


When I did get out the shower, Ji Hyun Unnie was sitting at the kitchen table eating. She looked at me and smiled. “President Yang called, he wants to see you.” I raised an eyebrow and she just shrugged her shoulders. “Now?” I asked. She just shook her head as she stuffed a spoon in . I walked towards the coat rack that we had near the door and slipped on my jacket and my shoes.

It only took me a couple of minutes to get to his office. He was looking at his computer with his normal blue cap covering his eyes. When the door closed behind me, he looked up. “Seul Mi, please take a seat.” He smiled and motioned towards the chair in front of his desk. I sat down carefully with a bit of playful suspicion in my eyes. He shook his head a bit in amusement. “I want to talk about promotions. Usually we don’t have alot of our singers on variety shows even though Seungri and Daesung love them.” I smiled a bit at that. “I was thinking that maybe you and Jae Ae would like to be on something like Running Man.” My eyes widen. I really wanted to squeal like a little girl. He looked up at me so my reaction. “I was also thinking that you and CL would do a collaboration of sorts. With your vocals and her rapping, the song would come out really good and we could put that on your first album. Because there are so many of you we can’t give each one a single on the album, but since you are the leader I wanted to know if you would want to do this.” I really wanted to hug the old man.

“President Yang, I would love too! I know Jae Ae really wants to be on Running Man too, so we will be very glad to.” He nodded his head. I thought that might have been the last of it so I went to stand up but then he said, “I’m not done yet.” I sat back down quickly and looked up at him. This time his face was very serious. “Seul Mi, in the next three weeks you have to drive these girls to do their best. Your debut at Music Bank is not a joke.” He sighed and looked at me with a little more compassion. “You’ve been training here for a long time and have earned the spot of leader. Use it wisely.” He nodded his head to tell me we were done and went back to work. When I got out of the room, I breathed in deeply. I felt the pressure settling in me. I couldn’t blame President Yang for giving it to me though. We couldn’t screw this up, not when we have been training for so long. I, as the leader, have to make sure that we do our best. I laid my head against the wall and pulled out my cell phone. I quickly typed in a phone number and put it against my ear as I heard it ring.

“Yobseo?” A gruff voice asked from the other side of the line. I smiled slightly. “Appa, it’s me Seul Mi.” I heard a soft chuckle. “Ah, my daughter finally has the time to call her old man.” I pouted playfully. “Yah, Appa, I called two days ago!”

“Two days is too long.” I smiled at his words. To say I was a daddy’s girl was a bit of an understatement. “Appa, in three weeks, we will be debuting on Music Bank. You are going to watch, right?”

“Of course! I would never miss such a monumental point in my daughter’s life. I do have to go now but train hard and know that your mother and I are by your side. Saranghae.” I responded back with ‘Saranghae’ and then we both closed the phone. I walked to our apartment taking the long way this time. In the year we have trained together as a group. Each one of us with our own special talent and our own personalities. We cried, screamed, laughed and so much more just wishing that everything we worked for would matter. In three weeks it will matter.


I walked into the dorm room and saw all the girls grouped around the television watching what looked to be a rerun of Baking King, Kim Tak Gu. They all looked at me when I entered the room in question. I shook my head and told them, “I’ll tell you later.” I then went to the couch and sat between Sol Bi Unnie and Ji Ae. They were at the part where Ma Jun gets the little vial of poison stuff from the guy in the store. Evil little Ma Jun. I then felt Sol Bi Unnie poke my cheek and I pouted. “Seul Mi-ah, I’m hungry.” I then laughed at loud and all the girls looked at me. She then scrunched her nose at me. “I’m going to ask someone else, knowing you; you will probably put something in my food as a prank.” Damn it, she knew.

 

Saranghae – I love you
Yobseo – Hello
Baking King, Kim Tak Gu – Only the best drama ever!

A/N: Yay! Its chapter two (: I hope you like it! guitarholmes, I hope you like the way I made your character. I know it’s like the story is going slow but I’m trying to set up the story for each girl. Please stay with me! Thank you.

P.S. Comment and subscribe please!