The Finale

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA II (2ND SEQUEL)

 

##So sorry for the super late update!! (bows)

I know this is a bit rush but here's the final chapter! ;)

 

Sungmin POV

“Where’re we?”

“What’s this place? It’s so small…”

“I want to see Hyukkie now!”

“This place is so creepy…”

 

Dear God… tell me how to shut the mouth of all these noisy people here…

“Hyukkie will explain it later…” I sighed in defeated. I can’t take it anymore! T^T

 

Then, before all these stupid people could attack me with their non-stop questions, an angel have finally come to saved me. He smiles as he approaching us slowly.

“HYUKJAE!!”

Everyone scream his name in joy. There he is. All in good shape and happy to see us.

 

“Minnie, I thought I tell you to hold a bit longer?” he scolds me as everyone were fighting over who will hug him first.

“Mianhei Hyukkie! I couldn’t take it anymore! Those annoying people are pissing me off!!” I complaints.

“Hyukkie! I miss you! Why are you doing this?” Donghae ask while hugging him tightly.

“Hae…can’t breathe…” he gasps for air.

“Ah, sorry…I really miss you sweetheart…” Donghae said lovingly. OMG!!! Such a sweet and dramatic scene!!!

“The hell… I can do better than that…” I could hear Kyuhyun whispered to me. “Wanna try later bunny?” I swear I wanted to punch him right onto his face!

 

 

Hyukjae POV

“So, mind explaining everything now…?”

I could felt everyone eyes were on me. “Take that! That’s how I felt before~” Sungmin whispered at me. I sighed and started to tell them about the backup company my step fathers had hide for some time. They find it hard to believe the whole story.

“So it was you who keeps convincing my company investors? Thank Goodness! Hyukkie, you’re daebak!!” Donghae smiled widely.

“So, what will happen to that stupid horse?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ah, don’t worry about that, I’ve finished compiling all the evidences needed to arrest him! I will make sure that horse is going to be jailed! Just leave it to me! Muahahaha!!!” I said with confident.

“………………………………………………………………………….” Everyone fell to silent on hearing that.

“…are you really the adorable and innocent Hyukjae we know…??” Heechul said. “Why are you imitating that freaky gamer laughter? It’s creepy…”

“My laughter is not creepy! Yours is the one!” Kyuhyun said back to Heechul.

 

“Haha, that’s enough guys…” I laughed along with them. “Come on, let’s go lunch together outside!” I added.

 “Your treat because you’re rich now ya brat!” Kangin jokes.

As we move towards the company entrance, I could felt something or someone was watching us. I just shrugged the feelings away as I opened the door. Then, it happens. Everything was happening too fast.

I could hear everyone was screaming my name.

I could see Donghae hands were pushing my body aside.

I could felt the world was spinning around as I saw the bloods on my hands…

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nobody POV

“Have you prepared everyting?” a tall, masculine man asked his secretary.

“Yes sir! Everything is settled, your flight to LA is on 2 hours from now…” his secretary bows. The man nodded as he stepped outside his main office. He needs to get away from this country as soon as possible. As he was getting near his black Mercedes car, a couple of guys suddenly appeared from nowhere was blocking his path.

“Going somewhere Mr. Choi?” one of them asked.

 The man just smiled on hearing that question. “Who’re you for asking me such a question? Now, move aside or I’m going to call my security…”

“Oh, did you mean those three armed guards at the back there? I already settled them…it’s not so though after all…my nun chucks is quite useful…” a guy who was wearing the pink shirt smirked. “Yah! I also help your arrogant bunny!” his muscles friend glares at him. “Hey! I’m the only one who can call him bunny! He’s mine your stupid raccoon!” another guy who was holding a PSP said. “Oi! Oi! If it’s not because of my iness blinds those erted guards, your guys can’t even win!” a feminine guy who was wearing a hot y dress appeared from behind them.

“…Are your guys an idiot or insane…?” the eldest among them sighed, then he returns back his attention to the man they’re looking for. “Give up now Choi Siwon… the police will be right here in a minute, there’s no place for you to hide anymore…” he warns.

Siwon just stare at them before he pulled something under his sleeve. The bunny guy who notices that sudden movement quickly took out his nun chucks and throws it right onto Siwon’s hands. A small gun falls from his sleeve. Siwon gritted his teeth angrily.

“Bingo! We gotcha you stupid horse!” the feminine guy throw his red high heels on him. But it did not ended just like that. One guy was throwing his PSP, the other guy throw his turtle (err…turtles??) and the last person ended the day with his Nippon moves on the poor bad horse…

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

“So, that’s the end of the Mr. Sinderella story…” a person said as he closed the books.

“Err…it’s that story trustworthy enough?” one of the listeners asked.

“Of course it’s the truth! We’re all the heroes who save the days! Muahahaha!!!” he laughed proudly. “Pftt…you’re just wearing those y dress and high heels to get their attention, not much helping anyways…” another person said. “Repeat what you just say you stupid brother!” he said while struggling his brother neck.

“I like the last part of the story!” one of them said.

“I lost my lovely precious PSP!”

“Huh? Don’t you still have a dozen of them as a backup??”

“That one it’s a limited edition!!!”

“Which are more important? Me or that PSP of yours huh?!!!!”

“Lucky Ddangkoma shells are really strong enough…”

“…yeah, I thought of making a turtle soup if he died…lucky him…”

“Do THAT and you will DIE first!!!!!”

 

“Your guys are so noisy! Donghae needs some rest!” the youngest one scolds them.

“Ah, sorry Hyukkie…” all of them stop immediately on hearing the youngest request. “Nah, I’m not in the pain anymore sweetie, it’s just a graze on my shoulder…” Donghae said while trying to moves his shoulder. “Stop doing that! It’s not fully healed yet!” Hyukjae said in horror as Donghae winch in pain.

“Stupid fish…so what’re your plans for now Hyukkie?” Donghae’s brother, Leeteuk asked. Hyukjae flashed his gummy smile.

“To built up the company together with my hyungs!!!”

On hearing that, everyone was clapping their hands loudly and rush to hugs him. Well, except for one person who seems so disappointed…

 

“Ehh?? It’s not marrying me??” Donghae ask.

“It’s too early Hae, I wanted to enjoy my youth first~” ;) Hyukjae winked.

“………….(T^T)……………” 

 

 

 

###THANK you so much for your subscribing and comments!! Please read my other fics!!

My Only Boy http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433200/my-only-boy-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-hanchul-kyumin-haehyuk-kangteuk

Super Junior SPY http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/276446/super-junior-spy-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kyumin-spy-haehyuk-kangteuk