Engagement

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA II (2ND SEQUEL)

 

*Oh My~ So sorry for the long update n quiet short chappie..-__-

I was too sleepy when typing this (resulted from reading manga late at night)

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“I’m so sorry Mr.Lee, but we can’t accepted you to work here, we can’t hired any workers at this time, thank you for coming,”

 

I bow to the woman in front of me before walking out from her office. Damn it. This is the thirteen company and all of them were actually REJECTED me???

Something is definitely wrong…

 

Kring! Kring!

“Hey Hyung…whassup…???,” I answered lazily. “Seriously, I’m in no mood to talk now~”

“Yah!! Your insolent brat!! Who teach you to talk to your lovely brother like that???!!! Damn you Kyuhyun!!!!!!,” I quickly put my phone away from my ears as I already knew that the caller was none other than my brother, Heechul.

 

1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 5…..10 seconds

 

“…respect your elders!!! Bla,bla,bla….Oiiii!!!! Are you listening idiot!!!!????,” he scream over the phone.

“Yeah, yeah…I heard you hyung…so what’s up??,”

“Where the heck are you right now!!! Come home right now idiot!! I can’t stand those little brats!!!,” Heechul whine loudly. Oh, you must be wondering what the hell he’s blabbering about. Well, in fact, he’s actually is…

“How much spoon to make those babies milk???!!!,”

“Where the heck did you put those little twerps’ diapers!!!???”

“Kyaaaa!!!!! He’s was pee pee on me!!!!!!!”

 

 I nearly laugh on hearing his panic voice.

“Hyung, if you can’t stand babysitting those kids, then why would you agree to these job??,” I asked him stupidly.

“Are you stupid?? I have no CHOICE okay!! Every time I get a job, they will suddenly fire me without a good reason!!!


 Yeah, that’s right…

Both me and my brothers…no matters what sort of jobs we went, will ended up being rejected or fired without no further reasons…

I smell something fishy here…does that bastard Siwon got anything to do with these???

 

 

Donghae POV

What is going on with all these financial reports???

I stare blankly on the pile of files in front of me. My family’s shares went to sudden decreasing, the shareholders also kept on pushing me to do something or else they will lost their trust in my company.

And Hyukkie….

I miss him so much…

It have been three ing months and yet I still can’t get contacted with him at all!!!

 

Why..

 

 

Why is this happening to me????!!!

 

“Hae-ah…”

 

Huh??? Hyukkie??!!!

Am I dreaming???

I slowly looked up and saw a slim figure stand firmly in front of me.

 

“Hyukkie!!!! You’re here!!! I miss soo--!!!,” I want to hug but then another figure step in front of me, blocking my way to my lover.

“Si..siwon??!!!,”

He looked at me and said in serious tone. “1 minutes…and that’s it…”

“What are you--!!!”

 

“Donghae…,” I stopped as soon as I heard him calling my name. Did he just call me ‘Donghae’??? And not ‘Hae’???

 

I gulped in nervousness. Why do I have these bad feelings…

Hyukkie then speak up without really looking at me. Those three words that will be haunting in my dreams after this…

 

“Let’s break up…”

“What??!! Hyukkie…you’re joking right?? This is---“

 

“You heard him Lee Donghae, I don’t want you to see my future mate after this…,” my body went numb as Siwon said that.

“What did you mean by ‘future mate’??”

Then, there he goes…his evil smirk, much more evil than Kyuhyun himself…

 

“Isn’t that obvious?? We’re here to sent you our invitation card, Hyukkie is now my fiancé..”