He will be MINE!!

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA II (2ND SEQUEL)

 

*Okay, firstly I’m so SORRY!!! For such a super loooonggg update!!!

I was really BUSY with soo many assignments that makes me hardly to opened my lappy and update all my stories… TT____TT

 

Just to inform that this stories happens a year after all of them has graduated from school… so, don’t get confused neh?? (^_^)

 

Hyukjae POV

 

“Hyukkie…are you sure about this??”

I looked to the person who sat next to me and nodded confidently.

He was none other is my brother and only siblings, Kibum.

“Neh Hyung…I’m sure of it…besides, it feels so awkward if I live one day without them…,”

Kibum did not say anything but I could see the sadness in his eyes.

“Hyung…please don’t get mad at me!! It’s not that I don’t want to live with you, it just that…that they’re having a hard time now…so I want to help them out…I don’t know what will happen to them if I leave that house…they didn’t even know how to do all the house chores..,” I explained to my brother.

He actually wants me to moves with him. Kibum has managed to get a good job as a secretary in a big industrial company in Korea. It was one of the toughest ever for a starter like him. I think the company’s name is Chu…Choo…or something like that… I couldn’t really remember…

But until now, I still wonder how the hell did he get the job so easily?? It was one of the main positions in that company. My brother must be so genius to attract them… As a brother, I feel so proud of him!!

He decided to lives on his own and buy a house but he still sometimes contact his adopted parents in New York and went back there once every month. (He got so much money -___-)

I have met his adopted parents. They’re really nice old couples. My brother is sure lucky to have them.

Okay, back to the present, I was busying myself with the house chores with my three stepbrothers, Kangin, Heechul and Kyuhyun before someone ring the doorbell and I went to get it. I opened it and saw my brother, Kibum stood with so many things on his hands.

“For you Hyukkie!!,” he shoved them on my empty hands before I could say anything. I notice that he gives a nasty glare to my stepbrothers but he bows politely at them and they bows back to him unwillingly. I think they all do that just because of I’m there, or else they’re ignoring each other. Then, he drags me to my room to have a private conversation.

 

“…sigh…why did you still care about them?? Just leave them alone and stay with me Hyukkie, you don’t need to do all these things..,” he said while picking up a dirty rag that I used to clean the windows.

I grab the rags away from him and scold him. “Hyung!! How could you say such a thing to them!!?? They’re my family as well…,” I pouted.

“Sorry Hyukkie…it just…hard to forget what their family have done to us…,” he said with an apologetic looks. I sighed and understand his current situation. Kibum hasn’t still accepted my stepbrothers. He dislikes them for what their father did to him.

They’re facing a real hard time now because their father had been sent to prison due to unsettled debts. So now, they’re doing all they can to be independent and get a lot of money to release their father and pay for the debts.

Kangin is working as a Judo tutor in a high school Judo Club. Heechul is working out as a fashion designer in a small tailor shop and a part-time deejay radio during night, while Kyuhyun is still searching for jobs because he and I had just graduated. He wanted to further his studies but it seems that he need to put it aside first…

That’s why I made my decision to stay by their side until things come back to normal…

Whatever happens, they’re always being MY brothers…

 

 

Nobody POV

“Sheesh…such a jerk…,” Kyuhyun muttured.

“Kyu…watch your words or they might hear you out…,” his brother glares at him.

“Hmp!! Like I care…,” Kyuhyun hissed silently, he still mad of Kibum bad behavior to them. That guy only act good in front of Hyukjae. But in back, he was backstabbing them, telling them to leave his little brother alone and that they’re giving him so much works.

It was totally not their fault. It was Hyukjae’s decision to stay with them. And they’re absolutely glad that latter still wanted to stay with them.

Back to the present…

The brothers are resting in their living room before suddenly heard a weird noises from outside the house.

 

“Huh?? What was that noise??,” Heechul asked and his brothers shrugged their shoulders. They stood up together and went to outside.

All three of them have their mouth hang in open.

 

“Hyung...what is this??”

“What is happening to our home?? Why there’re so many people here??”

“Hey!! Hey!! That’s my car!! Where’re you taking them!!??”

The three brothers went panic as they saw many people moving in and out from the house. Each of them was carrying all the expensive things from their house.

 

“Ah, you want to know why Mr. Lee??,” a woman in black uniform talk to them.

“Your house is being confiscated from now on including all the things that belong to your father, the car, the company….”

“Wa-wait a second!!! Who did this!!?? And why!!!??”

“Why?? Why don’t you ask your Appa about that…,” a cold voice suddenly appears from behind them. The brothers froze on the position.

It’s was their long-lasting enemy…

Choi Siwon.

“Ah…looks like someone will have to live on the street after this…”

“UNLESS….

 

 

 

Siwon POV

“UNLESS…. You will do everything that I will tell you….”

I smiled victoriously. The three brothers who stood in front of me hang their mouth in open.

 

“W-whatt?? What the hell??? Why should we listen to you!!??,” they frowns slightly. I could felt the uneasiness in their tone.

“….ohw…okay then…so you want to live on the streets after this??,” I smirk.

“We can afford ourselves!!!,” Kangin yelled at me. “Yeah!! We can work and support our lives without YOU!!,” Heechul also stand for his brothers.

Smiles never fade from my face. Those three brothers were standing nervously.

 

“Do you really think you can get a job that easy?? I could make that NOT easy for you~,” they rolled their eyes on me, not mouthing a single words.

Then when Heechul was about to say something, someone familiar called them.

 

“Hey Hyung!!,” a sweet red-haired boy who stood not so far from us, waves his hands. I smiled widely when I saw him.

 

Perfect.

He came just in time.

 

“Ohw…I forgot to add something here…the main point of our discussion… if your guys aren’t able to search for any jobs and pay for your father’s debt…I will give you two options…”

“What the rubbish thing are you talking about Choi Siwon!!,” Kyuhyun gives his deathly glare which I ignore him. From the corner of my eyes, I saw the red-haired boy is walking nearly to us. So, I whispered in hurry to them before he could hear us out.

 

“ONE, you will become my SLAVE…,” the red-haired boy slowly approaching us with a big wide smile. I divert my looks to him and so do the others as well. I could see the fear in their eyes….probably already figure out what is my second option…

 

“And TWO…he will be MINE…,”

 

 

 

 

 

*I know this is a very long and lame update...

Please forgive me!!! >/////<