Determination

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA II (2ND SEQUEL)

 

Hyukjae POV

 

“Fine, I will help you get Hyukkie….and….

 

“…Makes him break up with Donghae!!”

 

What???

 

Did I hear that right???

 

Kibum??

 

Just said that he want to break me up with Hae????

 

But…

 

WHY??

 

“Hyukkie??,” I come back to reality as my brother voice hit my ears.

“Neh Hyung…,” I smiled as nothing has happened.

“I would like to discuss something with you…,” he says while sitting behind me.

“About what??,” I ask even though I already knew what is it. Part of me hope that what I was thinking is not going to be true… please don’t let it be true!!!

 

“Hyukkie….,” he looked at me with a serious expression. I gulped in nervousness.

“Did you hear what has happens to Donghae’s family company??,” he asked.

“No?? Why?? Is there something wro---“

“Bankrupt”

 

What??

“His company will be collapsed at any time now…He’s having a real hard time now..,”

Did I hear that right??

Hae’s having trouble and yet I’m here not even by his side???

 

“Hyukkie, where are you going??,” Kibum holds onto my arms as I suddenly walks towards the door.

“Where?? To Donghae of course!! He’s need me Hyung!!,”

“No!! Hyukkie, you aren’t going anywhere!! Just stay here obediently!!,” I froze. What the heck is wrong with Kibum?? He’s never been like this before…

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you?? You’re… you seem….different…,” I looked at him with a teary eye. The man whom I cherish so much has totally changed!!

“Nnoo, Hyukkie, I just---!!,”

 

“Kibum, let me handle this..”

Both me and Kibum looked up and saw Siwon stand firmly against the door that I was about to opened.

“But Siwon---,” before Kibum could finished his words, Siwon grabbed my hands harshly and drag me out from there towards his car. Then, he drove off without saying anything. I was too shocked so I just stay silent for the whole time.

Even Kibum wasn’t able to go against Siwon…

It’s been awhile since I know that Kibum was actually working as Siwon personal assistance at his company. I wonder why….

 

“We’re here…,” I raise my head to see that Siwon had driven us to a very familiar place that I haven’t seen for the whole three months.

Donghae’s company.

I rolled my eyes in astonishment.

“What’s your truly intention Siwon??,” I ask him coldly. He just smiles. I don’t like the way he’s smile. It seems that he’s up to something…

 

“Hyukkie, I taught you’re already smart enough to figure that out yourself??

“About what??”

He shifted his seat more closely to me. “About why all these happens??,” he waited for my response. I clenched my fists tightly.

“It was your doing’s… right?? The reasons why my stepbrothers can’t apply any jobs, my stepfather was sent to prison and Donghae’s… it was all planned by you!!!”

Siwon just shrugged his shoulders. “All of these can be prevent earlier if you choose to be with me…,”

“So you’re saying that I must follows whatever you say now??,” I said angrier.

He just smiles…

And I HATE that smile…

 

“Let’s break up…”

 

You know how much it hurts me to say such a thing…

I’m so sorry Hae..

I have to do this for you and my family too…

 

Even if it means to sacrifice myself, I’m willing to do it because I love all of you…

 

I burst into my room and started packing my things. I shoved every thing that I needed and storm out from the apartment which I now lived with Kibum. Before I left, I pick a note and stick it on the fridge.

 

“Goodbye everyone… I promise I will come back… SOON!!!”

 

 

Dear Kibum Hyung,

I’m so sorry to leave you like this. I know that you must be freak out when you saw this but I have my own reasons for not telling you.

Do you still remember how happy I’m when we reunited again?? How I wish it happens again…that sort of feelings… I don’t know what’s happening to you now, you’ve totally changed, and I know who’s the cause it..

SIWON..

he’s a total disaster… I advise you Hyung, if you love me so much, then LEAVE him for your sake…

I don’t want anyone to get hurt because of me, but that doesn’t mean I was a COWARD…

I’m running away doesn’t mean I was SCARED….

I’m ….gathering my STRENGTH!!

 

Once, I’m strong enough, I promise I will come back and pull everything back together again. Don't worry about me. 

I PROMISE!!! 

                                                                                                                                                                   Lots of love;

                                                                                                                                                                       Hyukjae

 

 

 

****So, Hyukkie leaves home, but that doesn't means he runs away, instead he's up to something to save his family. Just wait and see!!! ^0^