Where is Hyukkie???

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA II (2ND SEQUEL)

 

(***I'm so sorry for the super long late updates...bows)

 

Nobody POV

“He’s WHAT????!!!!!”

“He’s GONE!!!!!!????”

“But WHY???!!!!”

 

A total chaos was happening in the living room of the Lee’s residence. Everyone was in panic, sad and angry at the same time.

“Okay, okay!! Please calm down everyone!!,” a voice trying to fixed the worst situation but it seems that nobody notice him. He couldn’t take it anymore. He needed to stop this. He takes a deep breath before blowing all the things inside his mind.

“I said… EVERBODY SETTLE DOWN NOW!!!!!!!”

 

His voice was echoing around the house. Everyone who was standing before went to sit down immediately. He sighed heavily. Finally!! They listen to him!!!

“Geez Teukie, you’re so scaring when you mad…,” a big guy whispered.

 

“OK, have you guys calm down now??,” he gave them his cold stare which causes all of them nodded quickly. “Good…now, shall we talk about these again….more SLOWLY…,” he added and looked at the person who sat behind him.

“Kibum…why did you think he’s running away?? Have you done something horrible to him??,”

Kibum just stare at the floor silently, not feelings so sure how to answer it.

“Well, isn’t it obvious?? Of course he is!!!! If not, Hyukkie wouldn’t run away!!!! You such a JERK!!! You promised us you will take care of him!!! You’re not even worthy to be his big brother!!! Screw you Kibum!!!!,” a pretty guy went mad and tried to punch him but his brothers quickly hold him up.

“NO!!! Let me go!!! This guy must have plot something behind his glasses!!! I need to teach him a lesson!!!! Let me----!!!!”

 

“You’re right…I’m a very bad Hyung….”

 

“Huh??...Kibum???,” Kibum take a look again on the last notes that Hyukjae gave him. Tears were gleaming on his eyes. He let them running on his cheek and didn’t even bother to wipe them out.

“I was too selfish…I let my own brother suffers because of my own greediness… I…. I’m really a BAD HYUNG!!!!!,” he made everyone shocked as he started to banging his head on the floor.

 

“Kibum!!! Knock it off!!! Stop it!!! Even if you bleeding to death, will it brings Hyukkie back to you!!!!??,”Kibum stop on hearing that.

 

“Okay, now, will you tell us what is going on actually???”

Kibum looked up and saw that everyone eyes were on him, waiting for his answer.

Slowly but steady, he nodded.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING???!!!!”

 

A man was yelling loudly to all the people in front of him. All of them keep looking down, too scared to face their boss.

“Are you deaf?? I’m asking you what is going on now!!!!,” he smack his desk with a loud thump. Everyone jump in shocked.

 

“Bbbut Sir…we…we…really don’t know…it seems that someone manages to convince all the investor to keep on investing in the Lee’s company!! We couldn’t do anything about it!! They even able to stabilize their financial problem in time…,”one of them replied with shaking voice, afraid of what might be their boss reaction on hearing it.

“Damn it!!!...,” he clenched his fists tightly. “I want a full report now and investigate who’s helping them!! Got that!!!,”

 

“YES SIR!!!,” all his employees quickly scramble on their feet as soon as possible. The man sighed on frustration before goes to his seat and dial up some numbers.

“Sorry, the number you have dialed is unavailable…”

 

“The heck?? Kibum doesn’t pick up my call again?? Arghh!! Both brothers are making me crazy!!!,” he went berserk and dial another number.

 

“Hello…I’ve got another job for you…,” he said coldly to the caller.

“Again?? What is it??,” the caller replied lazily.

 

“I wanted you to search my personal assistant, Kibum and his younger brother, Hyukjae, they have been missing for about a week now, I don’t care what method you will used, as long as you grasp them with your hands, got that??,”

 

“Ah…this is very…rare…even the Almighty Siwon can’t handle them?? My guess there must be someone protecting them right…??,” the caller .

“So, what you wanted me to do with those protector??,” he added. The guy take a deep before speak the two words clearly from his lips.

 

 

“ELIMINATE THEM!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

***I wanted to end this fics as soon as possible, so maybe next or another two more chappie to complete this story...

Ohw, one more thing, please read my newest fics!! "DANCE!!!" ^_^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192150/dance-bigbang-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kyumin-superjunior-haehyuk