Hyukjae secrets

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA II (2ND SEQUEL)

 

****Please forgive me for the super long late update....blame for my lazines... (-____-)

NOBODY POV

 

“How things doing with the Lee’s company?”

“Everything is under control sir, no worries about it!!”

 

A young red-haired boy breathes out in relieved on hearing that. He gazes again on the document in front of him. He read them again and asks his secretary.

“Does Choi Siwon manage to find us?,”

“Not yet sir, we make sure all the investors had kept their mouth shut down about our existence but even though if they knew, they will never realized that it was actually you…,” the secretary replied confidently.

“Hmm, that’s good to hear, kept on going like that…,” he said as the secretary bows down before him and leave his office. After his secretary left, the boy stood up from his seat and walks over the window. The drop of rains can be seen clearly from the inside of his small office. His company may looks like any other ordinary small company, but in fact, it was actually a strong company that was hidden from the public eyes. It works under the shadow of Lee Soo Man Company.

No one ever knows about its existence. Until that old man spit it out to him.

He closed his eyes slowly as he tries to rewind back the memories before all of these happen…

 

 

***Flashback

“May I help you sir??”

“I’m here to see Mr. Lee Soo Man…,” a young boy said to the police at the receptionist desk.

“May I know what is your relation with him?,” the police ask him again once he finish checking out the boy’s identity card.

The boy let out a heavy sigh before replied.

“I’m his step SON…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 “Hyukjae-ah…I know I’m not a good father to you, but I wanted you to know that whatever happen….you always be my SON…”

An older man was speaking from behind the jail bars. He was holding hands with the person who came to visit him.

“I regret every minutes with you… I did not spend my time wisely for you or your brothers…I just wish we could rewind that…,” he say sadly.

“Appa….,” the boy called Hyukjae was stunned on hearing that. All his hatred towards his step father vanishes on the spot. He touches the screen wall that separates him and his father.

“It’s okay, it’s never been too late Appa, we all forgive you…we will sort this things out together and lived as a family again neh?,” he smiled.

“You’re good boy Hyukjae…just like your mother, she must be proud of you…”

 

The old man then let go of their hand and reach out several documents before hand them out to his son.

“Hyukjae, take these documents with you…”

Hyukjae widen his eyes in shocked as he read through all the documents. His hands went trembling just by holding them. “This… this is….”

“It’s all yours Hyukjae…,” his father mutters.

“That’s company belong to your late mother, I’ve kept it running very well under the shadow of my company so that when the times come, I will give it back to you…”

 

Hyukjae looked at him in disbelieve. “But…why…why are you doing this?? Why did you hide it from me?? From all of us??,”

Lee Soo Man just smiled on hearing that.

“Because it was your mother’s wish…a back up company could be useful for the time like this… your mother is not like any other ordinary woman, she’s so brilliant, she will not doing these without reasons you know, so Hyukjae….”

 

“….took this opportunity and saves OUR family!!!”

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

“So now, what should we do??”

Again, silence roaming around the place. Nobody seems to have an idea. I was wondering…. Should I tell them the truth??

“I just wanted my brother back…I want to apologize to him…”

I could hear Kibum whining over and over again. He looks so desperate. I turn around and saw the three brothers, Kangin, Heechul and even Kyuhyun also looks so hopeless right now. This is the first time I ever saw Kyuhyun worried and sad face. Usually he was unreadable but this time….I understands how much important Hyukjae is to Kyuhyun even though we’re an official couple now.

 

“Okay, that’s it! Since no one answer my stupid question, I will bring this question straight to the POLICE!!!,” finally Leeteuk cannot withhold his patience anymore.

“Whoa Hyung! Calm down, we can’t do that…,” Donghae tried to reassure his brother.

“Why not??”

“Because it will only bring to more trouble…besides, don’t you think that Siwon might be controlling the police too?? He’s got the money, so he can do whatever he wants with that uncountable money…,” he answered.

Well, Donghae’s got the point.

 

“Well, then what should we do?? I’m running out idea now…,” Leeteuk sighed.

Everyone looks so down while I was playing with my fingers nervously.

Should I tell them?? But Hyukjae told me to keep it secret…

Aish! What should I do???

 

“Min…?”

Oh God, please help me!!! Tell or not?? Tell or not??

“Oii, Bunnie??”

Hyukkie, please forgive me!! This is for your own good too!!

“Yah!! Hackers to Pinky Bunny!!! Hullo!! Is anybody home???”

 

“Oh, sorry Kyu, what is it??”

He frowns. I found it cute though. It’s rare to see him acting like that.

“What’re you thinking Minnie?? I’ve called you more than three time already!!,” he whine like a small kid.

“Sorry about that Kyu…it’s just that I…I….,” I paused on my words.

“Hurm?? Something’s wrong Minnie??,” he asked. I stare at his deep brown eyes.

Damn it.

Kyaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He’s so gorgeous!! What should I do?????????????????

 

“Let me go!! We should report this to the police!!!”

“No Hyung!! It will only make things worse!!”

 

“How about if we advertise that monkey pictures around the town??”

“I don’t want anyone fall for my monkey!!!”

 

“How about if we used radio to….”

“I refused!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Ddangkoma can tell where Hyuk is, don’t you Ddang??”

“He is just a TURTLE for God’s sake!!!”

 

“Maybe we can use this annoying fish to lure that monkey out??”

“What did you mean by that???...........and what’re you trying to do with that rope Kangin hyung!!!!! Stay away from me!!!”

 

“Oh, Donghae-ah…how about if…………………….”

 

 

OK, this is going overboard…….

 

I gather all my strength and scream from the top of my lung.

 

“SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! I KNOW WHERE HE IS!!!!!!!!”

 

................................…………………………………Silence………………………………………………...........................

 

 

“I don’t know the little innocent bunny can curse people…?? Well, I gotta congratulate you for ending those stupid arguments…,” Kangin smirk. I blush on his words.

“What did you mean you know where Hyukkie is??,” Donghae asked seriously.

I felt that everyone eyes are fixing on me.

 

Oh dear…