Hatred (re-update)

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA II (2ND SEQUEL)

 

*MIANHEI, WHEN I OPEN MY STORIES, I REALISED THAT 2 OF THEM HAVE LOST 1 CHAPTER!!!! 

INCLUDING ALL THE COMMENTS AND THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

I WAS LIKE...WHATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTT______________________________TTTT

SO, I HAVE TO RE-POST THIS AGAIN... -_________________________-

 

 

DONGHAE POV

“Why from all people around this world, you choose ME?????”

I said to all the figures sitting in front of me, all have their face looking down.

 

“Donghae, mind your manners please…I was the one who invited them here…,” my brother, Leeteuk backs them up.

“Besides, our house is big enough for them!! The more the merrier!!,” he continued chatting happily.

“Hyung, just speak honestly, you only want Kangin here, right??,” I . He blushed a little but then cough up to hide his embarrassment. 

“Urgh…whatever…by the way, where’s Hyukkie?? I don’t see him lately, is he with Kibum??,” I ask them but still receive no respond coming from their mouth.

 

 

“Sorry”

 

Eh?? What??

 

Both me and my brother looked weirdly over the three brothers in front of us. Since their first step inside our house, they didn’t even speak a word. They were just like a walking statue.

 

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turn around and saw my Chinese cousin, Hangeng smile faintly at me. I smelt something fishy here… why do I have these bad feelings?? Is it something to do with my Hyukkie??

“I will explain for their behalf, but first, promise me that you wouldn’t show tantrum after you hear this Donghae…,” Hangeng speak seriously. I nodded in nervousness. Well…as long as it didn’t involve my beloved ones…

 

Hangeng take a deep breath and I notice that he looked at Heechul before he talked to me again. “It was Siwon…,” he said shortly.

I widen my eyes in shocked, while my brother just stayed calm. “What the fish??!!! Si..Siwon?? What that bastard have done now??!!,” I said angrily.

 

“He confiscated all their family assets, including their house and companies….that’s why they have no choice but to stay here…they’re homeless now…,” Hangeng went to Heechul and slowly hug him gently from behind. Heechul then sobbing under his hug.

But still….I wasn’t feeling satisfies with that answer….

“Then…is there more…??,” all of them looked up as my tone suddenly change. I could see from the corner of my eyes that all of them looked so hesitant over something.

“Does it something to do with Hyukkie…??,” I ask again, waiting for an answer. After several minutes, it was Kyuhyun who finally broke the silence.

“He’s with HIM…,” he said with his face looking down at the floor.

“HIM?? Who is HIM??,” I eyed on him angrily even though I already know the answer… Part of me want to punch him, while part of me want to cried out for his foolishness for not taking a good care of my Hyukkie.

 

Kyuhyun looked up and our eyes meet. I was dumbfounded. Not because of I was too angry but…instead, I was too shocked…

 

Those eyes that are looking at me…

 

Are looking red and puffy…

 

He was actually crying…???

 

What the hell is going on???

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

NOBODY POV

“Is this the right thing to do??,” a guy ask the person who was sitting elegantly on his expensive chair.

“Hmm?? What did you mean??,” the person ask him back. He sighed.

“I just…don’t know…I mean…aren’t we going too far?? I don’t want to hurt Hyukkie feelings…I’ve lost him before, so I don’t want to lose him again…,” the guy replies sadly.

The other guy who watches him suddenly stood up and went to him. He slowly raise him arm and patted the guy shoulder.

“Kibum…,” he said in serious tone. “Have you forgotten what THEY have done to you and your little brother?? Do you really think they deserve to live happily just like that?? Don’t you ever want a….,”

The guy whispered one word that sent shivers down his spine.

 

“…REVENGE….??”

 

The guy called Kibum rolled his eyes in disbelieve before frowns at him.

“And why is that concerns you so much??,” he asked him suspiciously. “Is it because of my little brother??,” Kibum knows perfectly that Siwon have a huge crush over his little brother, Hyukjae.

 

“Haha!! Of course not because of that!! It just that….I want to make it EASIER for you…,” Siwon walk towards his seat and face him.
“I could help you Kibum…,” he said in a low voice.

 

“How??,” Kibum whispered back. His tone was mixing with anger and hatred.

 

Siwon smirked evilly. He bent down his head towards Kibum ear and whispered huskily at him. A huge smile appears on Kibum face as soon as he hears that. He looked so satisfies with whatever Siwon is planning.

 

“…And for the payback??,” Kibum ask him. Siwon looked at him questionably. “Huh?? I thought you already figured what I want??”

 

Kibum chuckled slightly.

“Fine, I will help you get Hyukkie….and….

 

 

 

“…Makes him break up with Donghae!!”