001

My Love Is Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seen a young man who had just entered a grand mansion but a classic look with black and red nuances was very politely welcomed by his fellow ‘vampire’.

 

“Welcome to Sunggyu Doryeonim.” Welcoming one of those wearing black robes just like the young man who turned out to be Kim Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu ignored him completely, he still walked into the grand house.

 

“Kim Sunggyu”

 

Sunggyu's steps stopped when a heavy voice of a middle-aged man called him.

 

“Appa has forbidden you to kill humans, why did you violate Sunggyu?”

 

“I didn’t kill humans Appa, I only his blood" answered Sunggyu casually.

 

“It's the same SUNGGYU” he snapped.

“As your punishment, you have to go to the human world every day and mingle with them all. You also have to try to hold back your desires like your brother Myungsoo. And you have to do this until you can truly control your desires when you see humans” Mr.Kim with his dignified and firm voice simultaneously, makes anyone who hears will feel the vibration of fear.

 

Sunggyu's small eyes widened in surprise at that.

 

“But Ap-“

 

Sunggyu's speech stopped instantly when his body felt so hot. ‘This

must be done appa’ he thought.

 

“If you refute Appa, Appa will not hesitate to kill the boy you met last night” Mr.Kim replied and left.

 

Sunggyu ignored his hot body, he only thought about how the app knew about it.

“Aaaaargh” shouted Sunggyu frustrated.

 

***

 

 

 

“Everyone hope to be quiet! Today I want to introduce new teachers to you,” said Mr.Han Jiwon who is none other than a highly respected and feared headmaster.

 

Yes! Today Sunggyu began carrying out punishment from his father, Sunggyu decided to disguise himself as a teacher at one of the Kyunggi High School schools, a fairly well-known school in Seoul.

 

"His name is Kim Sunggyu, who will teach as an art teacher here

replacing Mr. Chho "said Mr.Han introducing Sunggyu who was standing next to him.

 

“Seonengnim ...” one of the students raise his hand.

 

“What's wrong?” Asked Mr.Han surprised.

 

“How is there a hot and handsome teacher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter