007

My Love Is Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We leave here," said Sunggyu. And again Woohyun just nodded.

 


Sunggyu turned his head to the left and left to ensure that there was only him and Woohyun in the alley.

 


After seeing no one, Sunggyu immediately used his power to move places or dimensions.

 

But before Sunggyu did, he first told Woohyun to close his eyes.

 


"Close your eyes" Sunggyu asked gently, Woohyun nodded and closed his eyes.

 

 


Zzzzhhh ....

 

 

 

Sunggyu opened his eyes and looked around.

 


"Open your eyes now" Sunggyu said softly.

 

Woohyun slowly opened his eyes and looked around. Sunggyu smiled softly at Woohyun's expression which he thought was very adorable .

 

 

"Where is this?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

 

"You are now in my yard," Sunggyu answered softly.

 


Sunggyu led Woohyun to a chair not far from where they were standing right now, Woohyun just followed Sunggyu.

 

"Tell me, what happened to you just now?" Sunggyu asked softly
while Woohyun's mane, but Woohyun immediately brushed it off.

 

"Dear Mr. Kim Sunggyu, don't ever do anything like that to me againI'm uncomfortable seeing it "said Woohyun who doesn't like Sunggyu treating her like that. Like a pair of lovers to be exact .

 

Sunggyu's heart was cut like a knife when he heard Woohyun say that. Though Woohyun was just silent when he touched his hand.

 


"Positive thinking Gyu, let him be like that, the important thing is now he has begun to accept you" Sunggyu thought to himself. 

"Sorry. Geure, now you tell me, what happened to you just now?" Sunggyu asked again.

 

Woohyun sighed heavily.

 


"Earlier, when I came home from school, I felt someone was following me from behindand when I looked back there was a crazy man who followed me. Instantly, I immediately ran but instead a crazy man came running after me "Woohyun answered.

 

Sunggyu nodded his head in understanding.

 


"Later I will take you home, but now you go to my house first," said Sunggyu.

 


"But ....."

 

"There are no buts, I just don't want the boy I care about to be bothered by crazy people again and put him in danger" said Sunggyu firmly.

 

Woohyun stared at Sunggyu's speech.

 


Sunggyu still wore his teaching uniform he had been wearing while teaching, then Sunggyu told Woohyun to stand up and like enchanted, Woohyun just nodded and followed him from behind. 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu entered the house that looks very luxurious. Lots of paintings hanging beautifully on the wall. Sunggyu's home style is also like ancient Roman times, really really pretty.

 

A sound of shoes makes Woohyun turn and look for the source of the sound. Woohyun saw a beautiful woman coming down the stairs in a classic style. The woman wore a long-sleeved black dress with loose hair that added to her beauty. 

 

 

"That's my mom." Sungyu whispered to Woohyun.

 

The woman walked down and approached towards Woohyun, she looked at Woohyun carefully.


"Hm .. he's a cute and sweet boy Sunggyu, keep him well," said Mrs. Kim to Sunggyu. 

 

 

Sunggyu nodded slowly.

 

Woohyun who did not know anything was just silent and hiding behind Sunggyu's shoulder. Somehow he did like that. Even though last night he had yelled at Sunggyu and told him to leave his room. but it feels very comfortable, especially when Sunggyu holds his hand tightly.

 

 

"You just wait here, I'll change my clothes first. After that, I'll take you home, OK?" Sunggyu said. And again Woohyun could only be bewitched by Sunggyu's eyes then nodded.


Sunggyu let go of his hand in Woohyun's hand and left. Woohyun felt a little sad when Sunggyu took it off.

Woohyun still kept staring at Sunggyu until Sunggyu disappeared from his sight. 

 

 

"Have you fallen for Sunggyu?" That beautiful voice asked Woohyun.


Woohyun turned and saw Mrs. Kim who was staring at him softly while smiling.


"I also don't know Mrs. Kim ..."

 

"Eomma. Just call me Eomma, son." interrupted Mrs. Kim with a ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter