003

My Love Is Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now, I really don't want to be disturbed or listen to anything from anyone including you Kim Myunsgoo. So you better get out of my room right now or you will know for yourself as a result" Threat Sunggyu to Myungsoo .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo just shuddered his shoulder then left as fast as lightning from Sunggyu's face.

"Basic deafness" Sunggyu said .

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sungyeol drives his car at medium speed. Suddenly somehow the engine of his car died when he headed home to his house. 

Annoyed, Sungyeol got out of his car to check what had happened to his car .

"Aissss!!! Why is it going to strike here anyway? Why didn't the workshop just strike?" complained Sungyeol. "It's night and why should it stop in a quiet place like this" Sungyeol said while rubbing his back neck .

Sungyeol turned to his right and left hoping to meet someone who could fix his car.

But nil, nobody is here.

"Hiks.. Hiks... Eomma... Ottokeee, yeolli scared.."

That was Sungyeol's 'CRYING' habit even though he always claimed he was very mainly but if like now, when he knew himself without anyone accompanying him, especially in a very quiet and dark place. So, the tears will always come out without waiting for the order .

Sungyeol sat back in his car with his legs bent and hugged.

"Hiks hiks hiks" Sungyeol sobs still continued to be heard.

He shouldn't have crossed a lonely road like this. What he was thinking at the time was being able to get home quickly and that's why he ended up choosing shortcuts he had never passed before .

"Eommaa ..." Sungyeol called hoping that his mom would come to help him.

"Hi, what's wrong with you?"

The man's voice was clearly heard in his ears, making him look up at who was talking to him. Suddenly Sungyeol hugged the body of the man who was squatting in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter