006

My Love Is Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now Sunggyu and a man who turns out to be Myungsoo is sitting in a big tree next to the window of Woohyun's room.

 

Actually, since Sunggyu had not left, he kept watching Woohyun from his current location until Myungsoo came looking for him. 

 

Myungsoo looked into Woohyun's dream and told Sunggyu that Woohyun saw him dead and burned.

 

That is one of the Vampire customs if a human being becomes a Vampire mate, they will experience it first. 

And Sunggyu was really sad to see Woohyun like that. His pale face, cold sweat kept flowing from his body, his hair was very messy, and also his body continued to vibrate nonstop. 

 

"But why is Woohyun like that Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked softly.

 

"That was his reaction after Woohyun experienced it Hyung. Do you understand what I mean?" Obviously Myungsoo.

 

Sunggyu just nodded his head. 

 

"But still, I can't bear to see Woohyun's condition like that, Myung?" Sunggyu said. His eyes are still on Woohyun.

 

 

"Hyung just calm down, Woohyun will definitely be okay Hyung" Myungsoo consoled to Sunggyu. 

 

Sunggyu quietly heard Myungsoo's words, but still Sunggyu felt uneasy seeing his Woohyun like that.

 


"If only Sungyeol had also experienced something like, surely you will also be sad like me Myungsoo" Sunggyu said.

 

Myugsoo smiled sadly because until now his namja had not experienced the same thing as Woohyun's experience at the moment.

 

 

"I'm confused and almost desperate Hyung, how else is the way to make him my whole partnereven now, he is still angry - angry with me. "A tear fell on Myungsoo's cheek. It hurts to see his sweet namja always reject it and also rages if himself sees him beside his.

 

"Why are you the one crybaby Myungsoo? Geumanhe, where is there a Vampire who is crying. You really make me ashamed to be your Hyung Myungsoo" Sunggyu scoffed at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo immediately wiped his tears then smiled. 

 

"How can you hyung, say your own brother crybaby. At least I'm not like you who are always upset every day, hahahaha" Myungsoo rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter