008

My Love Is Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu jumped up a large tree that stood right next to Woohyun's room, then opened the window of his room very, very slowly.

 


It's still 2 o'clock in the morning, but since earlier Sunggyu didn't budge from where he was. he continued to make sure that Woohyun had fallen asleep without the slightest interruption.

 


And slowly too, Sunggyu closed the window, he stepped his foot to where his cutie boy was. 

 

Queen-size bed with sea-blue bedspreads. Sunggyu saw Woohyun sleeping soundly, Woohyun was not disturbed by his arrival.

 

 

with a very slow and gentle movement, Sunggyu climbed onto Woohyun's bed and hugged his small body in his arms.

 

 


Woohyun stretched slightly but didn't wake up. Singgyu calmly hugged Woohyun's body and rubbed his hair softly.

"I've never done anything this close. But every time I'm near you, I always feel comfortable Woohyun," said Sunggyu quietly.

 

"I'm still confused. Why is my destiny you?" Sunggyu asked.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I feel like someone hugged me last night, the hug feels comfortable. But who is it?" Woohyun asked confused.

 

 

 

"Hyunie !! Are you awake?" Mrs.Nam's voice came from behind the door, thus waking Woohyun out of his reverie

 

 

Woohyun slightly tidied her hair that was half dry.

 


"Nde eomma ... Hyunie is awake"

 


"Alright then, go down to breakfast soon .."

 


"Nde eomma ..." Woohyun answered .

 

 

Woohyun got up from his dressing table chair and walked to his large closet, and grabbed his uniform that was neatly arranged inside.

 

 


Woohyun started to change clothes and get ready to go to school.

 

 

 

 

 

 


-o0o-

 

 

 

 

 


"Hyun, have you done your art homework?" Sungyeol asked Woohyun.

Woohyun looked at Sungyeol lazily.

"You just take it in my bag, but remember only for the arts. Don't copy science too," said Woohyun.


Woohyun continued reading his favorite novel in the corner of the class.

Sungyeol smiled at Woohyun.

"You always know what I want Hyun," said Sungyeol.

"Thanks, Hyun, you're really my best friend," Sungyeol continued.

 

"Hmm" Woohyun answered. He is still focused on the novel.


Woohyun glanced at his watch, only 10 minutes left of rest, it means he can still finish reading his novel.

When Woohyun closed his novel the school bell rang. Woohyun walked to his desk which was beside the Sungyeol table.

"Gomawo Hyun" Sungyeol said as he handed over Woohyun's book.


Woohyun just nodded.


5 minutes later, Sunggyu entered the class with his flagship smile .

"He is again," Woohyun thought to Sunggyu cynically.
For some reason, Sunggyu looks very annoying for him.


"Good afternoon" Sunggyu said


"Good afternoon Kim Ssaem" Answer all students excited, but only Woohyun who did not answer it. 

Woohyun was very upset to see Sunggyu who is familiar with others. In fact, he is a cold person. Woohyun rolled his eyes as he recalled Sunggyu's original nature which was even more annoying.


"Nam Woohyun? Woohyun? Are you sick?"


Woohyun immediately startled when he saw Sunggyu was beside his desk while holding an absent book. It turned out that Sunggyu was walking around while checking class attendance.

"I'm fine Ssaem" Woohyun replied.


Sunggyu shrugged his shoulders casually as he left and again mentioned the names of all the students.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Again, you went home at night alone. Are you stubborn or something huh? Why do you never obey my words Woohyun?"


Woohyun turned to look at the man who scolded him cynically, like he was already accustomed to his sudden presence, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter