004

My Love Is Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, you look even worse if you are angry like that," Myungsoo said, ignoring Sungyeol's chatter.

Myungsoo rubbed Sungyeol's wet cheek because of crying earlier.

"I will take you home now, it's better than I keep listening to your unclear chatter," Myungsoo continued, turning his back to Sungyeol .

"Heh, what are you doing?" Sungyeol asked, staring at Myungsoo confusedly.

Myungsoo closed his eyes at this moment, he was defusing his emotions.

"Didn't I say earlier, I'll take you home Lee Sungyeol" Answer Myungsoo .

"You will carry me? Is that what you mean?" Sungyeol asked curtly.

"Okay if you don't want to," Myungsoo intended to stand up but someone immediately hugged him from behind and put his arms around his neck.

"Who said I didn't want to, I just asked just now" Sungyeol said and tightened his arms around Myungsoo's neck. 

Myungsoo didn't answer Sungyeol's words, he just smiled at Sungyeol's behavior like that. According to him it was common because he knew Sungyeol put his prestige too high on his heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun's expression suddenly changed when he heard Sunggyu's words saying he would always be beside him. Well.. he is Sunggyu.

"Did your head hit something hard, so you could talk like that without thinking first? Jinjja.. CRAZY Vampire" annoyed woohyun to Sunggyu.

Woohyun tried to get away from Sunggyu's face but Sunggyu immediately prevented him and smiled mockingly.

"Nam Woohyun ssi, I warn you one thing. You won't go that easily from my life and will never be able to, unless I want you to go "Sunggyu firmly told Woohyun .

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu with a shocked look, after that he raised his hand trying to push Sunggyu.

Sunggyu chuckled when he knew that he had not shifted even a bit from where he was standing right now. 

"Y-You ... Why?" Woohyun asked confusedly. "W-why is your body so cold" he continued, still confused with Sunggyu.

"Did you forget My cutie boy? I'm a Vampire, I have a body hundreds of times stronger than humans. Didn't you find out about me?" Sunggyu said sarcastic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter