Prologue

My Love Is Vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun POV

 

Right now, I’m walking down the road to my house alone. Only accompanied by I-pod and a snack. The road looks so quiet and silent. Understand it, because it’s already midnight.

 

I decided to turn of my I-pod had been accompanying me in a lonely atmosphere and put it in again into my bag.

 

Feeling a little hungry, I took a few potato chips and ate them, at least this could make my stomach a little filled and make my feelings calmer.

 

 

 

 

 

“Aakhhh”

 

 

 

 

I stoped walking when I suddenly heard a scream.

Slowly I put the potato chips that I just ate a little into my bag and then walked around looking for the source of the sound.

 

 

 

“Aaakkhhh !!! P-pleaseee S-stop..pp...” said a voice.

 

 

After a few second of searching where the sound came from, I finally found it from one of the aisles not far from where I was standing.

 

I peeked through the wall and I was really suprised after I saw what just happened in front my eyes.

 

 

Some one is sticking his canines into the neck of a girl who is in his grip. Seen from his movement, the girl tried to break away from the man’s grip. But as I thought, that girls’s effort were only futile. I see it seems like the girl is no longer rebelled again, but soon enought that girl’s body drooped down.

 

That guy is now raising his face and wiping the bood splattered around his mouth. Then, He is crouched down and touched that girl’s face slowly as if he were saying a line words if I guessed. Because I can only see his lips moving. Then he stood up again and was about to leave, but as he did, he discouraged him when his eyes caught sight of my being peeping at him.

 

 

 

!

 

 

 

Instantly I felt nervous and scared so I decided to immediately take a thousand steps to go away avoiding it.

 

God.... Is that guy chasing me? But I don’t think so, because I didn’t hear the footsteps that foolowed me while I was running.

 

Huft.... Thanks God...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter