7. Orange Juice

Just because you said so.

I had expected him to ignore, avoid, hate me; I was prepared on having to beg him my pardon to even be able to speak with him. The truth was much worse.
Zelo was behaving like nothing had happened. He was happy and positive as ever; our schedule was tight, but he did always his best in raising mood of the group with his silly dances or jokes. And he did it so well that I was beginning to ask myself If that night was a hopeless dreamHe and Daehyun went along well as always and even if I had though he would be clenching to other member more, he wasn't. He was Zelo. The bright and absolutely wrongly perfect one. 

The most surprising thing, however, was another: he was touchy. Not in an explicit way as he barely looked at me but he did it far more than before; and it was sending me crazy as he could make me doubt about my ual orientation without doing practically anything. Way more than before at least. 
I was the edgy one. Growling and grumping for the most of time, Himchan had also snapped at me a couple of times about me being like a bear more than usual.
Even my dreams didn't helped much in forgetting his question, his request; his tiny hips would been that soft to touch as in my nightly imagination? 
I had decided to talk with him seriously but, my fear was to ruin everything, cracking the equilibrium it seemed to be between us. I didn't wanted to face him, as a coward I just waited things to change on their own while copying him in actin like normal. 

A week before the showcase our performance was entirely programmed and we had only to practice and practice all day; I was dead. My back had luckily healed fast from the scratch so, I had even restarted exercising at gym: I wanted to show a perfect image to our fans. We were warrior. At least in our concept: my entire back ached for the never-ending strain.

"I'm not cooking". Stated Himchan that night, it was his turn but in the last week we had always ordered takeaway food. 
"What about pizza?" proposed YoungJae searching through his iPad the nearer place; I grunted nodding and gulped down a bottle of water. It was fastly decided as fastly eaten; I munched down five slices gaining complain from JongUp.
"Hyung! You've eaten mine!".
I smirked shrugging.
"I'm stronger. I need more food!" I showed my arms muscles laughing along with the others.
"But I'm still growing! I need more food than an old man like you!" retorted him obtaining a kick from Himchan. This guy has something for kicks.
"Ya! I was going to give you my slice but you just called me old!". I choked my Coke laughing again and observing those two bickering like a couple: how come JongUp always win with subtle compliments or puppy smiles? 
"Our commander is weak". Commented Zelo half voiced speaking up my thoughts. I smirked nodding even if I knew he wasn't looking at me. He never looked at me directly anymore.

As the older, in the dorm, I got to shower firstly so, around ten, I closed up myself in the bathroom and took my time to take a long shower. It helped me sum up the last occurred things: Zelo, my fifteen years older bandmate had asked me to date him. 6 years younger. A brat. He is also taller than me! That stupid giraffe. And he has slim curious eyes. ..and smooth skin, soft lips, tiny hands..
I damned myself for letting my mind indulging on the image of his body, his body. 
The water was abruptly turned off as I stormed out of the shower and dried myself: what a .
.
"What are you doing here?". I coughed to clear my voice; the last thing I expected after a knock to the door, was him to enter in my room. Zelo shifted his weight on the left foot and glanced to the door while blinking as his habit: he was still dressed with jeans and tshirt. I looked at the watch on the wall, hadn't he showered?
"JongUp and Himchan hyung are sleeping in my room". 
I closed my laptop and stared at him.
"together?".
"Yeah." 

"In one bed?". Zelo nodded at my stupid question; I was shocked.
"You haven't showered". I mumbled trying to avoid more question about those two. I knew Zelo was the last at showering in the dorm order but, it was already really late.
"I can't go take my clothes! What if they're.." his sentence stopped in the middle but I could make it out. I stood up acting as normal as I could be with us alone in a room and searched through my wardrobe. After grabbing a t-shirt and a pair of boxer, I threw them to him.
"Go take your shower. You can sleep here". In the 'never give up' days we shared a bedroom tons of times but now it was totally a different story. If he really cared about what he had said. . Being messed up by a stupid question by a teenager.
Alone again in the room I growled: damn ert Himchan. He would have to pay for that! 
I decided to climb on my bed and try to cut out any possible conversation. I didn't take off my t-shirt as usual to sleep, his presence embarrassed me far more then how much I wanted to admit. I tossed in the blanket til he returned.
The door closed followed by the soft sound of bare feet on the wooden floor, shower scent reaching me. I didn't turned around knowing well how his legs would affect me.
"Himchan bed is..". My words were cut off from a weight behind me on my bed. Freezing hands on my back. How could his hands be so cold even after a shower? 
"I don't want to sleep on Himchan Hyung's bed. What if they have done on that?". A reasonable excuse. Partly reasonable. I shrugged feigning indifference and adjusted better on the mattress to give him more space: in reality I had some problem breathing normally and I was cursing no-stop in my head.
I could feel his thighs and feet brushing to mine every so often; each fiber of my body was concentrated on my back. I almost jumped when his left hand traced silently the top of my arm; stopping it with mine, I tried to warm it up. My sight landed on them: his slim fingers, entangled with bigger and darker mine, looked painful perfect. He wasn't speaking, neither moving, only his soft thumb was slightly brushing my hand in small circles.
"Don't kick me". I grumbled turning off the light with my free hand. The darkness brought consciousness of small things i hadn't notice: his soundless breath on my neck, his hair tickling my skin, the pattern of the skin of his hand closed in mine.
"nhh..". Was he already asleep? 
My breath relaxed, it was absurdly pleasant. Although I had though I couldn't possibly sleep with him like that, soon, my respiration became regular and my senses drifted away. 


That night, I slept so deeply that, when my mind awaken, my entire body was refreshed, alive. The weariness from the past week vanished into what looked like a spell. I smiled at my childishly thoughts and started listening the noise around me: was in that instant, that moment in which you just stay still waiting for your eyes to open up naturally, that I really felt Zelo. His scent, his softness, his warmth. His thighs were so hot that, in the patches of our connected skin, I was slightly sweating. He was still hugging my waist, his hand naturally curved and touching my belly: was that wrong finding it ..good? I felt so well.
There were noise in the dorm, from the bathroom came shower sound and, soon, some steps approached the room's door; it opened slowly making the light from the corridor enter.
I slowly seated up, careful to don't wake Zelo up; his arm circled my waist tighter than before.
"Did you have fun?" I murmured hoarsely at the flustered boy at the other side of the room. Himchan looked at me while covering his torso startled; his hair were a total mess and I could swear I saw something on his torso that seemed a hickey.
"W-we just watched a movie and fell asleep". I laughed soundless banging my head back. Movie, yeah. Sure thing.
"Sure, what else?" I smirked lifting my voice a bit to mock him. It disturbed Zelo as he nuzzled his nose on my belly before mumbling something. I stared at him smiling 'til a chuckling sound distracted me.
"What about you two?".
I frowned and jumped up spelling a clear: No. I hadn't done anything wrong, a Hyung could sleep with his dongsaeng once in a while, it was perfectly normal.
My sudden movement woke up Zelo whom rolled off from the bed and landed with a thump on the floor. I burst out laughing loud along with Himchan at the view of his confused expression.
"Hhm? Hyung, what..?".
I laughed again before focusing on the new person on the door frame: a fresh showered JongUp.
"You two had slept together too?" asked him blunty noticing Zelo on the floor with my blankets around his body. I literally barked out of laughs as Himchan facepalmed himself for the unconscious confession by the younger one. Zelo was still on the parquet, half asleep and drooling.
"Ya Zelo! Go to your bed if you want to sleep". I pulled him up from a wrist and shook his shoulder a bit: what was him? A cat? His eyelids continued to drop down.
"Actually, we have an appointment with manager Hyung in 20 minutes". I glanced at Himchan shocked, was he serious? 
"I have to wash myself at least!" I damned while searching for some clothes.
"Me too". Zelo's complain provoked in Himchan a strange smirk I knew. 
"Take a shower together". The ert 21 years older suggest. I glared at him rolling my eyes; definitely no.
"'K". 
How come Zelo was suddenly awake and his small hands were pushing me into the bathroom?! I stomped my feet and stopped my body away from his. He obviously didn't had enough strength to push me further. As I turned to shove him out of the bath, he had already pulled off his tshirt.
"What he are you doing, man?" I asked arching a brow.
"I have to wash. YoungJae hyung always says I don't wash enough". His grin opened smugly: was he thinking about winning so easily? I walked to him quietly before smacking my fingers on his forehead laughing, his tiny hands clasping at the hit part in pain.
"Aiishh!! Hyung!".
I pushed him out of my way to the door and banged it closed behind me: fool kid! I snorted surrendering at dressing in my room without even washing my face. I had completely forgotten about the early meeting; at least, manager would surely offer us breakfast.    

[. . .] 

I finally entered into the dorm around 3pm. My arms full of bags of fan's gifts, foods, sponsor clothes and letters: I had spent the entire morning at the main building to adjust various details for the interview at the showcase. We had to write down previously all the answers and the possible jokes to do: it was more tiring that how it seems. 
I thanked God, if something like that could really hear me, for having the afternoon free from practice til 6pm. Three hours of relax were a gift from heaven and, even if I had to arrange all the things I had brought to the dorm, I had plenty of time to take a long nap: I was alone. 
The television at MTV channel as always, YoungJae doesn't watch anything else actually; I scoffed and searched for something better, like an action thing, while opening a pack of chips. I ended up watching randomly a C.S.I episode: I didn't even liked the Serie so, I fell asleep as soon as my snack time finished. 
Unaware of the time passing by, I suddenly felt a weight on the couch behind me and an arm wrapping around my body. I acted like still sleeping and ignored the fact I understood whose arm was by the familiar fresh scent. Well, the cuff of a brand new high school uniform didn't leave me much doubts. It wasn't simple to continue the act however as the tiny hand started rambling on my side and my waist: I almost jumped when I felt fresh air on my belly skin followed shortly by cold fingers; what. the. ?
My eyes banged open as I stared my t-shirt fabric moving up, he was brushing my abdomen, touching my abs slowly, with fairy movements: I breathed out and managed to stop a shiver. It couldn't be a casual touch. He was literally exploring my muscles!
I had enough. I seated up nimbly and faced him stopping his hand.
"Zelo, what the are you doing..?".
His eyes blinked as he shrugged looking innocent.
"I just wanted to take a nap". His wrist was still in my hand: he wasn't moving away by an inch.
"Plastered on me? With your hands on me? Do you even know what were you doing?". I was angry by then. What the hell? He was acting like nothing happened until the day before. And now he ing touch me like this? 
He glanced at me warily before smirking.
"Yeah. I know. Probably even more than a brick like you". He tugged on my t-shirt as to pull me to him; trying to stand up, I ended up rolling down to the floor with him: what about my relaxing afternoon? 
How come that from a nap, I was on the top of my youngest bandmate pinning him on the floor?
I glared at him; his slim eyes focused on me, telling million of things he shouldn't even been thinking, his lips breathing through a faked smirk: he was acting like an adult but his red cheeks betrayed him.
"You know nothing. Stop trying to tease me". I grumbled starting to stand, his hands on my arms didn't let me. I frowned as his grip clenched more. 
"Why? You're scared of being a Hyung? You're scared you want to my..".
I didn't even know why. And how. But I just leaned in and, kissed him. Roughly. I just wanted to make him shut the hell up. Or at least it was my excuse. The fact was that even if it was angry, rough, and with my teeth clashing on his gritted ones, my heart nearly exploded. The beat thundering in my ears like crazy. 
He was petrified: as if he didn't expect to obtain something with his stupid acting adult. He didn't even opened his lips but I caught him twitch in pain: the cut
I parted away slightly panting. His eyes were wide open as his sight focused in mine.
"See that. You can't even take a ing kiss kiddo". I growled standing up and leaving him right there. My steps didn't brought me much further as the stair seemed to be too much for my knees: I kissed Zelo. I kissed Jun Hong. .
I locked my room after my body, leaning on the door with the back: breathing in. My tongue unconsciously wetting my lips: orange juice. 
How come our first kiss tasted like orange juice? First? Last? I damned myself of the growing hope for it to be only the first. Out of a long list.

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................