18. I know

Just because you said so.

The crowd of fans in front of the building obliged me to take the secondary entry, from garage; I sighed at the warmer temperature inside the building, my hands were two pieces of ice. Instants after I had called the elevator, the flat grey metal doors opened revealing Zelo's figure waiting inside.
He still had on the short white jeans, pale legs trembling a bit from the cold, the big hoodie he had on top didn't warm up him enough. I shifted inside the elevator and walked to him ruffling his hair absent mindedly and pushing my legs between his, trying to pass some of my warmth to them.
Zelo sighed, hiding his face in the crook of my neck and shoulders, whimpering a bit from what sounded like a choked sob.
"I don't hate you..".
A fleble smile perked up on my mouth, a heavy weight flying away from my chest. His fingers clenched on my sweater, pulling more into our embrace.
"I know..". I said slowly, taking a long breath.
He spoke again, words muffled in my neck: "I was angry".
"I know". I was too.
"I didn't wanted to hurt you..".
"I know". My jaw was already ok, not even pulsing or hurting a bit.
His fingers slid on my jaw softly, a guilty shadows in his eyes.. "I'm sorry..".
"I kno..". Zelo interrupted my third answer with a soft punch on an arm: "Ya!", his eyes were still red but a shy smile appeared as he looked at me, "You've got nothing else to say!?".
I resisted the impulse to smile and tried to sound serious as scolding him: "Is that the way you speak to a Hyung?". 
His eyes widened at the realization of me joking and a huge grin brightened his face, both of us laughing softly. Zelo hugged me again, murmuring I was an 'idiot Hyung', placing a soft peck on my neck and encircling his arms around my body. 

 

In the end HyungSeok had dinner with us all, getting to know Dae and YoungJae; he hadn't ask anything about me and Zelo but I was pretty sure he had already sort things out: not that, at this point, was difficult to grasp the situation going on.
Zelo was pretty quiet, eating focused on his plate, smiling and nodding sometimes during the meal and finishing fastly. He looked like thinking hardly at something; I nudged his arm with mine, brushing also his fingers with my free hand and he smiled at me sweetly, warmly, a flush of pink on his cheeks.
Nobody had to take a shower, as the majority of us was still eating, so he asked permission to shower firstly, to go to bed early; nobody complained, even Dae didn't comment as he was looking at his phone with a dork smile on his face: I bet he was talking with Ailee. 
Zelo bowed to HyungSeok to thank him, smiling sincerely and apologizing for the mess: he really looked mature and I smiled amazed at his random mood swings. My eyes followed him until the stairs, studying his body, seeing tiredness on his movements..
After awhile the guest declared it was becoming late and I accompanied him to the door, knowing that probably he would ask me something.
The question came as soon as we were alone at the entrance: "Is he ok now?".
"Yeah", I nodded smiling, "Thank you, I owe you one".
He laughed patting my shoulder before stepping out of the dorm: "Only one?!". 


Knocking to Zelo's room door, I didn't get a response but, as the noise of an hair dryer came from inside, I decided to enter anyway; Zelo was on his bed, head flung down to dry his white hair: in that position, near the roots, were visible his dark and natural black locks. He was wearing only a white tank top and a pair of red slip briefs which made me gulp down a bit. Slip. He wasn't wearing some dull boxer but some freaking red slip! I coughed looking away from his legs and reached the bed.
Zelo looked up, noticing me, smiling embarrassed and fumbling to turn off the noisy hairdryer; I stopped his hands and snatched it from his grip, seating in front of him to dry his hair myself.
He glanced at me puzzled, surprised at my action at first but then, as I used my fingers to comb some of his locks, he mumbled satisfied and relaxed.
His hair weren't straight even after shower thanks to the daily perm but those soft messy waves suited him the best. Fastly enough they were totally dry and the room became strangely silent without the noise from the dryer. 
Zelo looked at me smiling, lips briefly parted, cheeks still red from the shower.
His hands were playing nervously with the blanket's hem as he spoke uncertainty: "Can we sleep together tonight?".
My heart skipped a beat, it would be awesome to snuggle with him the entire night but, he had class in the early morning and, his being half again wouldn't had helped me much in sleeping peacefully.
"I really would like to.." I started to reassure him we had the same desire, "But you have school tomorrow..".
I couldn't stop a chuckle to leave my lips as he pouted, delusion on his face. I leaned in and kissed his forehead and his cheeks, smirking again at the disappointed look he threw me.
"Kiss me". It really could had possibly sound like an order if his cheeks would not have been that red; his being this stubborn was painfully y though.
"I just did". 
Glaring at me, Zelo crossed his arm: "Seriously".
I opened my mouth acting shocked and hiding my amusement for his behaviour: "What's with that tone?".
Rolling eyes, he hit me with his pillow and scoffed looking away: "Fine. Just go! old man".
That really made me laugh, he seriously wanted to start blabbering about age? I needed to remind him who was a highschool's freshman? He scoffed again, offended by my laugh but, before he could actually escape under his blankets, my fingers trapped his arms and pulled his body to me; that, not expecting him to took the chance to squirm around and straddle my legs, seating on my lap,  placing both of his perfect smooth bare legs on each side of my thighs.
"You should be sleeping". I mumbled trailing his jaw line with my mouth; I clearly saw he gulping down slowly before talking..
"You should be kis..". 
His words weren't needed. I had already started tasting his mouth, slipping my tongue inside to reclaim his silence, his breath. 
I had already given up on trying to resist to him and, if he hadn't to go to school practically 6 hours later, I would stay in that warm room, slid that red fabric off of his body and leave it all in the destiny's hand. As reading my mind he grasped at me more, pressing down on me, trying to make me stay.
"Zelo..". I mumbled, as he parted momentarily from the kiss. He looked at me silent, resting his forehead on mine, playing with my hair and humming an answer. I was sure he was going to laugh at what I was going to ask him, it would sound stupid, and cheesy. But first love need to be at least a bit of both: romantically cheesy and worry less stupid.
"Do you want to have a date with me?".

[. . .]

"Have fun on your date". Himchan  glared at me. He had nearly beat the crap out of me as soon as Zelo was sleeping the night before. He had make me swear to say to Zelo the truth, to date him, to confess him properly, to make him happy. He didn't even listen to me saying that I already asked the maknae out, he just continued to ramble for a good hour.
"You have been a enough. Now just make him happy".

So there I were, waiting for the subway to reach the center of Seoul; Zelo would meet me in front of the station after his afternoon tutor. He was already there, as he texted me, because he managed to runaway earlier than usual.
In fact, when I exited the subway, I spotted him on a green bench; I smiled widely noticing that he was dressed as I liked: skinny light blue jeans, green parka and a blue hat I had bought him in Malesya, months before. 
Some girls giggling were looking at him and, as I walked past them, I felt their eyes following me but I simply ignored their fangirling. Their laugh had probably attired Zelo's attention as he turned around and met my gaze. He still blushed?
"Hey". I greeted him stopping right in front of his legs. He stood up stumbling a bit, smiling shyly as a faint pink blushed his cheeks.
"Hi..".
We started walking down the street in a slow pace, side to side on the walkstreet.
"Are you hungry?".
"N-Ne". His nervousness was too cute to even try to put it in words but, I wanted him to enjoy the evening as much as I did so, I leaned to him smiling..
"Calm down". I would had kissed him right there on that spot if lot of other human being wasn't shifting past us.
He nodded embarrassed and apologized looking away, trying to act cool; I stopped him from a wrist, wanting to knew if there was something wrong.
"What's wrong?".
Zelo glanced at me with a hesitant smile on his lips: "I don't know.. How". I laughed softly trying to don't offend him and brushed with a thumb his left cheek.
"Just be your normal self Zelo". It was all I wanted, all perfect just like that. 
We opted for eating something fast before going to see a movie at the nearby cinema: we rarely had time to see new movies so Zelo seemed happy to do something that normal. 
"Two Ddeokbokki and two Mandu, Ajussi! Thanks". Street food: god if I missed it. From debut we weren't allowed to eat things like those as not really ideal for a diet but I loved them. It was natural as a Korean to love the atmosphere around the little and steamy stands, the people's noise, the spicy tastes. I looked at Zelo munching on his Mandu, a smile on his lips slick from sauce, a dirty napkin crumbled in his hand. Gosh, he had really messed me up well, just looking at him like that caused my heart to stutter in warm emotions. I caressed his back with my free hand, letting our side touch, smiling at his surprised jump, at his smile..


"Let's go. Movie starts at 8.45".
We barely had time to buy the tickets and seat before the projection started; we had choose an action simil-fantasy movie unanimously between the choices. 
In the dark and desert hall, the screen lighted briefly the few people seated in the front seats, we were alone in the last row. Would it be stupid taking his hand? I could see it resting on his leg naturally and it was so near, so slim into the darkness; I moved unconsciously, reaching it with my fingers, brushing on it obviously not in a casual way, waiting for him to react. I sensed his body stiffing for an instant as his eyes focused on our hands, I bet he was blushing but I couldn't see. 
The tension was cut as on the screen a girl started screaming, reclaiming our attention on a black, and pretty ing angry, werewolf whom was biting a young boy. I chuckled at the absurd quantity of fake blood splashing around and, hearing Zelo's quiet laugh, I knew he was thinking the same thing. 
Leaning towards him, finally feeling his body relaxing and his fingers entangling with mine, I place a kiss just above his ear, grinning while murmuring..
"I have to bite you too to make you relax a bit?".
Laughing soundlessly he turned around slowly, meeting my gaze instantly as my face was inches from his. His free hand went to my nape and lifted the hood of my jacket on my head, a frown appearing of my face out of surprise.
Anybody's scream could distract my attention from Zelo by then, he was shortening the space between our mouth so carefully that at some point I believed he wouldn't actually kiss me. But, he did. And the fact we were in public, partially visible, sent a jolt of adrenaline down to my spine. 
One of my hand brushed his cheek, a finger trailing his jawline all the way to his ear and then further, caressing his nape, capturing blonde locks. 
I had really some difficulties to remind myself of being in a public place; Zelo's hand gripping to my jacket and pulling it with trembling fingers, didn't helped. Neither did his irregular warm breathing in my mouth or his teeth biting softly on my lips.
Those two hours passed inexorably, both of us wanting to just return home, to a random but bed-accessorized room, but also not willing to thrash away ticket's money. As if, in the end, I actually looked at something else apart from Zelo the entire time.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey there^^,
hope the fluffiness of this chapter repaid you patience til now! As someone of you might have understand 
(and @lovestruck actually wrote).. this fic is going to end soon. i had already advised you some chapters back so, don't be too mad! XD it actually surprise me that there are already 18 chapters^^.  Bang in being less a ? He's being sweet for me and, I bet it's difficult for the big old leader to say cheesy things ! Zelo is just enjoying all this new things and I looooove writing fluff scenes like this <3.

Hope you' r enjoying this..Thanks for all the comments and subscriptions! you'r really preacious!
Luv u all
Rian