11. With

Just because you said so.

"You sure this movie is ok Hyung?". Zelo had asked me nearly fifty times by then. I nodded rolling my eyes and chuckled; the movie was Apocalypto, a long and pretty violent movie about American pre-Columbus Maya civilization. It was cool, I had already seen it some years before, but it was long. Really.
However, he wanted to see it so, as soon as we finished eating lunch, I plopped down on the couch while he fixed the DVD player.
He curled up on the couch beside me, legs brought to his torso, arms encircling his knees. Too far from me for my tastes.
Maybe because I had already saw it, probably because of him, I ended up staring more at Zelo than at the screen: it was amusing studying his reaction while watching intensely the movie. His lineaments drew in the warm light from the windows, his lips motionless, his eyes focused. I started to feel our distance on the couch unbearable in that silence.
After about an hour, I noticed his neck moving, turning to me, and I diverted my gaze just before his eyes landed on me.
"Snack?". He mumbled pausing the screen and smiling, he had changed position, his legs stretching on the floor.
"I'll go take it." I was some kind glad to leave that couch for a bit, the insane need to touch him was killing me. After studying our cupboard, I decided for popcorn, they were perfect for a movie and I definitely preferred salt to sweets.
"Here". I seated again with a big bowl in my hands, he took three popcorn and shove them into in mouth satisfied.
He smiled: "Just like at cinema!". 
I nodded laughing and eating slowly some; he restarted the movie but we didn't take much time to finish the entire bowl of popcorn; My eyes were glued to his tongue away salt from his fingers when he stood up fastly, I jumped in surprise. 
"Sooo thirsty!" Zelo ran into the kitchen and I heard noise from the fridge. I sighed at my stupidity and stretched on the couch, cracking my back yawning with closed eyes; they fluttered open as soon as a warm body landed beside me, far nearer than before, under my arm. He smiled at me while uncapping the bottle and taking a long sip: Adam's apple gulping down rhythmically. 
My arm laid on his shoulder naturally, as it was made to encircle his back, I could clearly feel his body warmth through the fabric of his t-shirt.
Any words left my mouth. I couldn't even follow the movie's plot anymore. The only thing was how good it felt to have Zelo like that; didn't helped to relax also my mind as it started to wander on imaginations of much, and much much more, pleasant things I would do with him.
Only Zelo's head bumping on my side, woke my up; he had fallen asleep. His forehead on my pectoral, his hands rolling down to my legs, his breath steady. It was so different to the other time's nap. 
His head was so near to my heart that I panicked about him hearing its banging, his hand weighting on my thigh too dangerously close to my pubis. A heavy sigh escaped from my mouth, how could I stop this? How could I stop feeling this mess in my body with him near. I didn't wanted to admit myself I couldn't stop it at all. It was already in my every cells.

It was nearly at the end of the movie when Zelo woke up; he had ended up sleeping on my lap, head laying on my thighs, right arm around my waist, hand on my back. Soon, my hand had started his back, massaging it briefly, slowly. Soon, our breath was the same, I had managed to copy his and relax. However, he had slowly started to toss around mumbling and then had opened his slim eyes. As a cat he stretched on my legs, lengthening his arms out, yawning silently.
"Awake?". My hand travelled on his back again but, suddenly, had to stop on the lower half as my fingers had touched his bare skin, his shirt was lifted and folded under his side. I gulped down unable to move it away. He was, as always, hot; so warm that my fingers felt nearly cold to me.
"Nhh.." Zelo's mumbling distracted me, "Sorry Hyung..". He looked at me smiling.
"About what?".
He lifted up, one arm holding his weight up, his face at my same level, his other arm still on my back.
"Spending time like this, doing nothing much". He really looked apologizing and it only made me smile wider and wider: I could die doing this nothing.
"Don't worry. In simple things, what is important, it ain't what you do, it's who you do it with". I hadn't stopped myself on saying what I had in mind. I couldn't even halt my gaze to notice him blushing furiously, the red shades going all the way to his ears.
He glanced away, trying to put more distance between us, his hands on my back trembling while his mouth lingering on whispering something. 
"Hyung.. I can't do it". 
My heartbeat skipped his usual rhythm. He couldn't do what? Be with me? He had changed his mind? He was the one who asked first..
"W what?". I damned myself on stuttering and tried, searched, the answer in his eyes.
"..Stay like this, being normal friends".
I breathed in. My heart thumping. We couldn't be normal friends. He can't be just it. My silence should had saddening him as he was backing off, still red, still avoiding my gaze. I didn't let him, stopping his body with my hand on his back.
"I know" I muttered, whispered. I wasn't sure that he had heard me but, he lifted his head, looking at me straight in the eyes. 
It came natural. Leaning out, brushing my nose to his, gazing on his crimson cheek with my mouth, indulging on his round pale lips. I couldn't stop, nor wanted to but, he decided for me.
His lips crashed with mine in a soft, fast, warm, instant; he wanted it. And Zelo's lips were heaven: not too much strong or dry, just perfectly tender, slightly wetted and surprisingly salty.
Just one thing made my attention shift from his lips to his body: he was trembling. Like as shivers of cold were freezing his body. I let my hand wander of his , under the dark fabric, on his heated skin.
He fairy gasped and his mouth came nearer, as if it was possible, his lips grazing on mine another time. 
We parted slowly, both wanting more but needy to look the other in the eyes; his were clear, without doubts, while staring at me intensely. His lips still briefly open, darker after the kiss.
My hand slid on his arm, shoulder, neck.. His cheek was so soft that for an instant I was scared of breaking him, his perfection. I couldn't utter a word. I was shocked: shocked of him, of me, of us. Scared from the power of that kiss.

"Anyone home?". 
I jumped startled at YoungJae voice; he had returned and as I turned my head to look at the entrance reflexively, Zelo stood up abruptly from the couch. My eyes re him in a glimpse, my hand grabbing his wrist; how can he runaway? The air felt cold without his body leaning on mine, I needed his warmth.
"Oh! You're here". YoungJae arrived in the living room ad I forced my mouth to speak and greet him. How come using my mouth to speak seemed wrong? Unnecessary.
"You're back", Zelo's wrist slide out of my grip as he greeted the other and then disappeared into the bathroom. 
"What happened?". YoungJae's eyes scanned me curiously.
I mumbled stomping in my feet til the door, I needed some fresh air.
"I'm going to buy things for dinner". The easy excuse brought me to the same nearby convenience store of the previous week, I picked things randomly from the shelves. As I stood in front of the grocery area for about twenty minutes staring nowhere, some ajumma glanced at me strangely. It pushed me to go towards the checkout counter, sighing heavily, my excuse was already finished: I had to return to the dorm.
.
"You'r cooking alone?" Himchan's voice startled me. I was cutting some radish and carrots, not paying attention to my fingers at all; luckily I had still ten of them.
"Yeah. Soup". 
"It was JunHong's turn". I gulped down hearing his name, how I had to behave now? 
"No, it's ok". As if Himchan would listen to me. He called loudly Zelo throwing away easily my alone time.
"JunHong!". At he second call, familiar steps approached he kitchen. 
"Here I am Hyung".
"Help YoungGuk, it was your turn". Sometimes my roommate liking to roleplay like a mother just cause fuss for nothing. My head lifted and I noticed how Zelo was trying to look anywhere but me.
"N Ne ..".
I managed to control myself even when he shifted besides me asking what to do, Himchan was still there, drinking a glass of water. How many minutes could he use to drink a ing glass?!
"I don't know how to cut it". Zelo hand stopped on my forearm as he stretched a cabbage to me.
"uhm.. first in a half then in stripes".
Good job. Until our conversation was on that level, there weren't too much problems. After what weighted like hours, the soup was cooked and the table ready to be used: JongUp had already set the table.

"Guys! dinner".

 

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................