SNSD Encounter

My Secret Identity

Jae Bum walked through the guesthouse’s main gate door and saw girls all over the place: half of the SNSD Crew. He quickly fixed his hair and dress, trying to make himself look cute.

“Hey, don’t put that there!” Mi Young (Tiffany) said yelling at Soo Young, and putting her things in a cabinet.

“No, that’s my luggage.” Kwon Yuri said stealing her luggage from Tae Yeon. “Hey, it looks exactly the same.” Tae Yeon said looking around for hers.

“Hey, where are my shoes?” Soo Young asked looking around. Jae Bum looked around trying to ask for directions of some kind. He finally saw a girl who was rather still and calm about every thing. She was just sitting there looking at her friends smiling and unpacking. Jae Bum walked to her with a cough and smiled.

“Hello,” he said trying to sound like a girl. She looked up at him and smiled. She looked at him up and down for a rather long time. Jae Bum looked at her shocked. “She must know.” He thought to himself. He coughed scared.

“Um, I’m a girl. A new girl here.” He told her in his girl voice, putting his hand in the middle of his chest. Su Yeon twitched back to reality.

“Oh, sorry, I was spacing out.” She said getting up. “I do that a lot. I’m sorry. Are you going to be sleeping here too?” she asked him excitedly wiping her . He smiled. “Yes, but I don’t know which room I’m supposed to be in.” he asked looking around. “Oh,” she said then looked at her friends.

“Hey! Girls! A new comer!” Su Yeon yelled out. They all looked over and came to see him.

“Oh, hello,” they all said happily. “Hello,” Jae Bum said scared. He chuckled shyly and held his purse around his arm.

          “Wow, I like your dress, where did you get it at?” Mi Young said. “Yeah, I like the color.” Soo Young said gently tugging it.

“Oh um, at a store near my house.” He told them. “Oh, that’s nice. Very stylish,” Yuri said. “And your hair. What color is it?” Tae Yeon asked touching her hair. He backed off a little. “Um,” He said looking at it. “It’s, it’s brown.”  He told them.

“Oh, aw, and your shoes, are so cute!!” Su Yeon squealed. Everyone bent down to look at it. “Oh, you’re past your shave date huh? Your legs are so hairy.” Yuri told him kind of disgusted. He looked at them and gasped trying to cover his legs.

“Oh, yeah, I forgot.” He lied chuckling sarcastically putting his hair behind his ear. “Oh, we’ll help you later.” Tae Yeon said waving a hand out like it’s no problem.

“Yeah, I haven’t shaved mine too.” Mi Young said. “Oh, it’s okay. I’ll do it myself.” He said to the girls. “No, it’s fine. We’ll help each other. That’s what we do.” Soo Young said with a smile. “Um, I’m good. Okay, so what are your names?” Jae Bum asked trying to change the subject.