First 2PM encounter

My Secret Identity

Jae Bum and them girls got home and saw a car parked out in front of their house with all the 2PM Crew outside looking around.

“Hey, who are they?” Tae Yeon asked stopping her walk. Every one looked ahead and stopped too, except for Jae Bum.

2PM looked over and saw the girls and froze. “Wow, who are they?” Jun Su asked squinting his eyes.

“Wow, they look so handsome and cute.” Mi Young said trying to act cute. “Out of a magazine article.” Yuri said breathless, jaws dropped. “An angel from heaven to earth.” Soo Young said. Jae Bum looked at the girls then ahead at the guys.

“Yah, Jun Su you jerk!” he yelled running to them. They looked over at him and laughed at his outfit—short short with a short sleeve girl shirt, and flats—and curly long hair that was all over the place and his expression on his face.

            Jae Bum ran to them, who were laughing at him, and hit Jun Su in the head, head locking him.

“Yah, you idiot. Who told you to go abroad without us again huh?” he said. Nichkhun laughed then looked at Chan Sung who shouldered him. They hit Woo Young on the shoulder and looked over at the beautiful SNSD members who were walking towards them.

“Wow, they’re so hot.” Woo Young said crossing his arms. “Out of an Internet Website.” Nichkhun said with his hands in his pockets. “From imagination to reality.” Chan Sung said with his head up, a smile on his handsome face.

            “They must be her friends?” Yuri asked Tae Yeon. Su Yeon looked over at Jae Bum and them then sighed. “Her friends...” she said scoffing behind them.

            Jae Bum released Jun Su who was choking on the ground. He looked at Chan Sung and them then sighed fixing his fake curly hair that was all over the place and turned to look at what they were looking at. He turned around and sighed with a smile putting his hair behind his ear. Su Yeon looked at him and chuckled from his idiotic acting. He looked at Su Yeon and coughed then tugged down his short and fixed his bra then took a deep breath looking at Jun Su who was leaning against the car still trying to manage.

“She’s the girl. The one at the back.” Jae Bum whispered to the guys.

“Wow, she’s so pretty.” They said. “Don’t even think about it.” Jae Bum said quietly eying them, and then he looked at the girls again and smiled widely fixing his girl voice in.

“Oh, girls, these are my friends. They were the ones who dropped me off.” Jae Bum finally said putting his hands on his hips, trying to catch his breath.

“Yah, I think I’m going to come see you often.” Woo Young said quietly shouldering Jae Bum.

“Oh, now I see why Jessica’s the way she is.” Soo Young said nodding. The rest nodded.