Make-Up Show

My Secret Identity

 

Jae Bum and the girls stayed at home at night together in the living room. They sat closely together painting each other’s nails, doing their hair, and putting make up on each other. He looked at them and looked away disgusted.

            “No, I like this color better.” Tae Yeon said while Mi Young was putting some eye shadow on Tae Yeon. “Okay, hold up.” Mi Young said fixing up.

            “No, I think the little tip makes it look better.” Soo Young said putting make up on herself while Yuri painted Soo Young’s toenails. “Keep your feet still.” Yuri told Soo Young.

“Yah, which eye looks better Su Yeon?” Soo Young asked Su Yeon who was putting make up on herself. She finished up some touches and looked at Soo Young. “Um,” Su Yeon said thinking. “I think without. Because you look better with light make up.” Su Yeon said then Soo Young fixed it.

            “Yah, why do you guys put on make-up when we’re about to go to sleep?” Jae Bum asked them. They looked over at him. “Because we want to.” Tae Yeon said. “Do you want some?” Yuri asked. “Yeah, I’m done with Tae Yeon’s. I can do yours.” Mi Young said.

            “No, I don’t like make-up.” Jae Bum said then went back to what he was doing. The girls looked at each other and then smiled and they all went to Jae Bum. Yuri and Soo Young grabbed Jae Bum’s arms while Su Yeon and Tae Yeon grabbed his legs. Mi Young tried putting make-up on him.

“No, stop it. What are you guys doing?” He said trying to move free. “Yah, stay still!” Mi Young said trying to hold his face still and put make-up on him at the same time.

“Yah, you can’t resist this.” Yuri said. “Stay still!” Su Yeon said. Jae Bum finally broke free and ran to his bedroom.

“No!” Soo Young said. They all ran to his bedroom door trying to open the locked door.

“Yah Jessica! Open up!” Tae Yeon said. Jae Bum sat on his bed and sighed. “Freaken girls. Think I’m their puppet or something?” He said to himself. He looked at the door. “Yah, leave me alone!” He yelled out to them.

“Forget it. Let’s continue.” Yuri said then they went back to the living room.

 

            Later on, Jae Bum went to sleep with his fake hair off and put in a safe place. He had his hoodie on with his hood on covering his head, almost his front too. Mi Young and them slowly opened the door and peeked in.

“Yah, is she sleeping?” Tae Yeon asked peeking in. “She should. She sleeps pretty early.” Su Yeon said. “Yeah, you should know since you sleep next door to her.” Yuri said. Soo Young chuckled.

“Yah, shh, be quiet. Let’s go in.” Soo Young said then they went in with their make up bags and box in their hands.

            “Okay,” Soo Young said with a brush in her hand. “Beauty or beast?” Su Yeon asked. They chuckled quietly. “Mixture.” Mi Young said. “Let’s start.” Yuri said then they put make up on him.