Girl Try Outs

My Secret Identity

“All-Girl Shinhwa College School Application Form.”Jae Bum looked at it and then at his crew that was around him on the computer. He looked at them.

“Are you guys sure about this?” Jae Bum asked looking at the form. Everyone looked at the form too.

          “Yeah, aren’t they going to find out?” Jun Su asked worried. “And how are they going to accept a flat-chest man-girl?” Woo Young asked.

“Don’t worry about it. My dad’s friend works there. I can ask my dad to help us out.” Chan Sung said. “Yeah, don’t worry about it. We’ll make you the best girl ever.” Nichkhun said patting Jae Bum’s shoulder. “Yah, let’s go after you’re done with the application form.” Woo Young said then they filled up the form.

          “Yah, what should my girl name be?” Jae Bum asked. “Mmm, Jay, Jay,” Jun Su said to himself thinking.

“Jessica,” Nichkhun said. Everyone looked at Nichkhun. “Good. Jessica. Park Jessica” Chan Sung said. “Shouldn’t we come up with a Korean one though?” Woo Young asked. “Then you find one.” Nichkhun said. Everyone’s eyes were on Woo Young. Woo Young thought to himself.

“Park Jessica it is.” Chan Sung said telling Jae Bum to write it down. “Okay,” Jae Bum said writing it down.

          A hairdresser put a wig on Jae Bum. Every one looked from behind and laughed.

“Hey, I’m so proud to have a friend like you.” Jun Su said. Jae Bum took it off madly and waited for the person to put on a different one. “I guess you do match being a girl. I’ve never noticed until now.” Woo Young said. Jae Bum sighed and threw something at him. Everyone laughed.

          Jae Bum sat on the stool with a beautiful wig on. They had a makeup artist come and put on some make up for Jae Bum. He closed his eyes and let the magic happen.

“Mmm, beautiful.” Chan Sung said squinting his eyes at Jae Bum. Nichkhun looked at him, “You’re not gay, are you?” He asked. Chan Sung looked at him. “Are you?” He asked. Nichkhun got up and sat at a different spot. Jun Su came and sat on his spot taking a breath.

“Finally, I get to sit.” He said. “Beware. Gay guy alert.” Nichkhun whispered to him. He looked at Chan Sung and got up too.

 

          The next day, they went to a famous girl-wear store to find clothes to pack up for Jae Bum.

“Hey, this totally suits you.” Jun Su said holding out a really small, detailed, girl shirt that hangs down the shoulder. Everyone looked at it and chuckled. “Hey, looks pretty good.” Woo Young said looking at it then at Jae Bum.

 “I like this one.” Jun Su said putting the shirt against himself. He looked at himself with a chuckle and moved it away from him. “Yeah, it’ll look good on my new girlfriend, I just know it.” Chan Sung said. “Good, that way we know you’ve turned from gay to straight again.” Woo Young said. Nichkhun chuckled and went to look around. Jae Bum looked at it with a serious expression.

“I like it. Put it in the box.” He said. Everyone looked at him then put the shirt in the cart. They walked around and grabbed some more clothes on. Mainly putting them on each other just for the heck of it.

          They all stopped when they got to the undergarments section. They looked at the undergarments laid nicely on the table and stared at it then at Jae Bum who was standing there in a girly figure looking at them too.

          “Yah, let’s go.” Woo Young said then they all left. “Hey,” Jae Bum said watching them leave.