2PM Moment

My Secret Identity

“What!” Woo Young exclaimed with the 2PM crew sitting around their house. Woo Young, Nichkhun, and Chan Sung were playing video games while Jun Su was on the side, eating and talking. Jun Su looked at every one again with his head down. They stopped their game and fixed their eyes on Jun Su.

“Hey, how many times are you going to do that?” Nichkhun asked frustrated eating some snacks they had on the table.

“Yeah, first you were going to go camping without us, now you’re going to go aboard with your Uncle?” Chan Sung asked.

“Yeah, plus, remember we’re supposed to go pick Jay up and go hang out remember?” Woo Young said.

“Oh, yeah huh? He don’t have school tomorrow.” Nichkhun said. “Yeah,” Chan Sung said dialing Jae Bum.

“Time to tell.” Chan Sung said chuckling. “Yah, why are you guys always doing this to me. I told you guys.” Jun Su said. “Hey, Jay?” Chan Sung asked.

           

            “Hello?” Jae Bum said in his high-pitched voice in the ice cream shop with the girls, talking loudly. He looked at Soo Young who was sitting next to him and got up.

“Excuse me.” He said in a girl voice again. She moved out while he got out then she got back in. He went out and sighed.

“What is it?” He asked in his normal voice when he was outside.

“With the girls?” Chan Sung asked. “Yeah, what is it?”

“So guess what? Jun Su was going to go aboard this weekend without us. Again.” Chan Sung said.

“What? Aboard? With whom?” Jae Bum asked. “His uncle he says.”

            “Yah Jay, it’s not what you think!” Jun Su yelled out from the background. “Yah, put Khun on the phone. I’ll deal with him later.” Jae Bum said. Chan Sung chuckled and handed the phone to Nichkhun.

“Khun speaking,” Nichkhun answered. “Hey, come pick me up tonight. Don’t forget. I need to get out of here. One of them knows.” Jae Bum said. “Yeah coming right now. Just eating up our snacks.” Khun said then gasped.

“WHAT?” He asked again. “One of them knows about me being a girl!”

            “Who? Who knows about you?” Nichkhun said. The guys looked at Nichkhun shocked and surrounded him. “Jung Su Yeon. She found out yesterday.”

            “Jung Su Yeon?” Nichkhun said her name. “Hmm, why does that name sound familiar?” Woo Young asked. “It does.” Chan Sung said thinking.

            “Did you tell her everything?” Woo Young said trying to steal the phone. Nichkhun smacked his head. “No, well, part of it. I didn’t tell her the girl was Joo Hyun though. But Su Yeon was the girl that was desperate for me back in middle school, do you guys remember? The one who went out of our school because I wouldn’t go out with her?” Jae Bum explained.

“Oh, is it?” Nichkhun said thinking. “But I’ll tell you later. For now, get into your car and come get me. I need some air.” He said. “On it,” Nichkhun said getting up. 

            “All right. See you guys.” Jae Bum said then hung up and went back to sit in the Ice Cream Shop with a smile, as if nothing happened.