Where's Suyeon?

My Secret Identity

 

The early next morning, Yuri got up and ran outside in her pjs followed by all the other girls. Suyeon woke up tiredly hearing their yells and screams and opened the door slowly.

"Yah, what's everyone running for?" She asked rubbing her eyes. She slowly got up and slowly walked outside.

 

"KHUN!!!" Yuri yelled running to him and hugging him tightly. He smiled and return the hug with a kiss on her head.

All the guys were riding their individual motorcycle, looking as cool as ever in their leather jackets and jeans.

"Wooyoung oppa!!!!" Miyoung yelled running to him. She chuckled happily and wrapped her around his waist tightly. "I miss you!" She pouted. "I miss you too!" He said hugging her tightly back.

 

"Chansung! Wah! You're so handsome!" Sooyoung yelled walking to Chansung who was crossing his arms in front of her, looking cool as ever. "When was I not?" He asked conceitedly. Sooyoung and he chuckled sweetly together.

 

"Junsu ah! You're finally here!" Taeyeon yelled sounding like she was mad. Junsu didn't do anything because of what happened with Jay, he was afraid of Taeyeon now. "Oh, Tae, Taeyeon ah..." he said with his voice shaking a little.

The girls turned to look at Jay and whooed him. "Yah! You're so cool-looking! How did you manage to look like a girl?" They asked running to his side. The guys looked at him madly since their girls' attention was towards Jay.

"Oh, thanks." Jay said nervously. He still wasn't over what happened yesterday yet, but at least the girls were helping him a little by acting happy and cheerful like normal.

 

Suyeon peeked through the window and saw Jay looking over at the house.

"He's probably looking for me?"She thought. "Oh well Suyeon... just ignore him... hurry up before you change your mind." She sighed and went back to sleep.

 

"Where's Suyeon?" Khun asked looking pass the girls. They looked at each other and then all eyes were to Yuri. Khun looked at Yuri confused.

"Uh... she... she says... she's busy." Yuri said then looked down and played around with Khun's sweatshirt.

"No! Suyeon told Yuri that she has a date with Taek later on... eck." Sooyoung told everyone. Yuri elbowed her and looked at her madly.

Jay looked down and sighed then started his motorcycle and drove off first after his helmet was secured. Everyone looked at him and watched until he disappeared behind the curved road.

The guys knew why he was like that, but the girls were totally confused. Well, all except for Taeyeon.

 

"Yah, what's wrong with him?" Miyoung asked. Wooyoung sighed and nervously chuckled, trying to get rid of the weird atmosphere.

"Uh, are we ready to go?" He asked. The guys nodded and took out their extra helmet for their loved one.

The girls got on with their bag in their hand then drove off happily.

"She told me she wanted to talk. Psh, that's her way of talking?" Jay thought madly to himself while riding on the highway. He drove faster and faster after each thought of Suyeon.

"If you wanted to go out with Taek then just say so! Gosh, make me come all this way happy that you're going to be riding behind me only to find out you chose him over me?

"Yah, are you crazy Jay? You must be! She don't give a about you. What the heck are you doing? She just used you. Ha! She just totally used you dude... you're pathetic...

"After all of that, well, I guess she can be mad... but she knew it all along! Plus, you forgave her right? She freaken went back with Taek when you were going to confess to her. It's her freaken bad."

Jay rode faster and faster then came to a complete stop in front of the railroad tracks. He got off his motorcycle and took off his helmet, and then walked towards the tracks. He looked over and started yelling when a train rode past.

"FREAKEN JAY!!! ARE YOU REALLY STUPID?! YOU'RE STUPID, YOU'RE ACTUALLY LETTING THAT GIRL GET TO YOU?! YAH! IS SEOHYUN NOT ENOUGH? YOU SAID YOU LIKED HER... SHE LEFT YOU! YOU SAID YOU LIKE SUYEON... AND NOW SHE'S LEAVING YOU TOO!!!!" He yelled furiously.

Jay took a deep breath and screamed at the top of his lungs. "Why the heck am I even mad? I don't have a good enough reason to be worrying about something so pathetic! Yah, get a hold of yourself. You're just wasting your love, your hope, your life... on something and someone that doesn't even give a about you." Jay took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

"From now on, don't even think that I'm going to look at you, think of you, or worry about you. From now on, your problems are your own, and my problems are mine." He said then walked back to his motorcycle and drove off.

"I'm angry... very angry at you. I guess you are too? I told you the past didn't matter. I told you my emotions now were different... didn't I... but still, you chose him over me. You chose a guy that broke up with you to get married? You'll regret it. Well, I hope you will. Or I guess... I guess if you've already forgotten about me... then I'll try to be happy with it.

"No, I don't care. Yah Jay, stop thinking about her. Why are you confusing yourself? Why are you even mad? Are you........ no... I'm not jealous. Why should I be? I don't care. She can do whatever she wants. I don't care..."

Jay met with Khun and them on the highway and drove alongside with them. Khun and the boys looked over at him then at each other and sighed through their helmet.

Taeyeon looked over at him with her head resting against Junsu's back. "Suffering... from love...? So, he likes her too..." She thought to herself.

 

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter after such a long wait...

I didn't know what to write about but I wanted to write something for you all...

I hope this chapter was okay and not too over dramatic... :/

I'll try to update as soon as possible okay??

Please be patient with me!! SUGGESTIONS are wanted so if you can, please suggest!!

The more suggestions, the faster I'll be able to update... >(^_^)<

And I feel like everything is going too fast, no? Please let me know...

Thanks for reading this chapter and story and helpping me with your support!!

SARANGHAE EVERYONE!!!!!