Salon Fight

My Secret Identity

 

After school, Su Yeon drove with Jae Bum, and Tae Yeon in the car while Soo Young drove her car with Mi Young and Yuri in it.

“Yah, let’s go to the salon.” Su Yeon told Soo Young through opened windows when they stopped at the red light. “Okay, go to the one down by the corner. My friend works there and we can get discount.” Soo Young said. “Okay,” Su Yeon said then when the lights turned green they went.

            They walked into the Hair Salon and saw that it wasn’t so busy. “Sherry!” Soo Young yelled out. Sherry, her friend, came out and walked to them. “Oh, hey, you guys are here for another trim?” She asked. “Yeah, are you available?” Soo Young asked. “Yeah, come right this way.” She said then everyone followed. They turned the corner and saw some guys sitting by the waiting seats minding their own businesses.

            “Okay, put your things here then come back here when you guys are ready.” Sherry said then went behind a corner. They stood there and looked around trying to find a place to put their things. One of the guys got up and walked up to Yuri.

“Hey beautiful, want to go out with me tonight?” He asked her slightly brushing her arm. She looked at him irritated and scoffed moving her arm away. “Ew, you desperate bastard. Get away from me. How disgusting. Act your age.” She said madly.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Su Yeon asked looking at him disgusted. “What, don’t you want a guy in your life? I’m here for that reason.” He asked again looking at them. His other friends came over and stood behind him.

“Yah, didn’t you hear her? Disappear.” Tae Yeon said getting in front of Yuri. “Or what? You’re going to take her place and go with me?” He asked touching her chin. Tae Yeon slapped him across the face.

“You jerk, you think we’re that easy to get?” Soo Young said corner-eying him. “Yeah, we’re not like your little desperate girls you get off the streets at night.” Mi Young said. Yuri stood behind Tae Yeon still, mad. The guys looked at them and laughed.

“Get out of here. Why are there men like you in this world?” Su Yeon said. The guy looked at them. “You girls think you’re beautiful huh? Don’t they?” The guy asked looking at his friends behind him. They looked at each other and chuckled.

“No, not even.” One of them said. “I can get girls that are better-looking than you guys.” He said. “Then go and get them.” Yuri said.

“Yeah, go and get them, and die a jerk.” Mi Young said. He looked at them and chuckled walking towards Mi Young. “Get away from her.” Soo Young said blocking Mi Young. He looked at Soo Young and chuckled. “You guys sure are good people. I like you.” He said placing a hand on Soo Young’s lower back. Soo Young gasped and moved aside punching him on the jaw. The guy fell down on the ground. His friends picked him up.

“Yeah, you deserved it.” The girls chattered. “That’s what you get for being a jerk.” Tae Yeon said. Mi Young stood behind Soo Young afraid. He got back up and was about to throw a punch at Soo Young. The girls screamed at the sight, even Soo Young who was trying to protect herself.