First day of school, First day of Mishap

My Secret Identity

The next morning, Jae Bum snored loudly in his sleep. Rackets were heard outside his door loudly. All the girls were chattering, yelling, looking for things, as usual.

“Hey, where’s the hair dryer?” Yuri yelled out. “In the closet.” Tae Yeon said straightening her hair in front of a mirror in the living room.

“Hey, is Jessica unnie awake yet?” Soo Young asked coming out of the bathroom brushing her teeth. “No,” Mi Young said curling her hair.

“Where’s my bag and notebook?” Su Yeon asked looking through cabinets and under the sofas. “Who knows, in your other bag from yesterday?” Mi Young asked. “Oh, is it?” Su Yeon said then went to check it.

          “Hey, Jessica! Wake up!” Soo Young yelled opening the door. She walked to Jae Bum and shrugged his shoulders. The blanket was covering his whole body. “Unnie! Wake up or else you’re going to be late!” Soo Young yelled out again.

“Yah, wait a couple more minutes!” he yelled out whining. “No, there’re only two hours left.” Soo Young said trying to tug the blanket off of him. Jae Bum held the blanket tightly over him.

“Two hours?!” He thought to himself. “Yah, wake up unnie.” She said again then kicked him in the private spot without knowing and walked out.

“Oh!” Jae Bum groaned removing the blanket from his body. He quickly fixed his fake wig on and groaned covering his private spot. Soo Young turned around and looked at him.

“Yah! What’s wrong?” she yelled. “Girls! Come look! Something’s wrong with Jessica unnie. I think she is sick.” She yelled. Every one came in and sat by her.

“Are you okay?” Yuri asked. Jae Bum tried to breath. “Yeah,” he said faintly.

“Oh! Is it cramp?” Su Yeon asked. “Hey, are you on your period?” Tae Yeon asked. “Oh, that must be it. Get her a pad.” Soo Young said to Yuri. “Oh, okay,” she said then got up in a rush. Jae Bum sighed frustrated and tried to get up and sit.

“Yah, it hurts that much?” Su Yeon asked. He nodded with his wig all over the place.

“Here, I got it.” Yuri said sitting back down. She handed it to Jae Bum. “Use this.” She said.

“No,” he said grunting. “Oh, it must be a tampon then.” Tae Yeon said. “I just bought some yesterday.” Soo Young said then went to get one.

“Is it feeling better?” Su Yeon asked. “Hey, let’s get you up and take you to the bathroom.” Mi Young said.

“Here,” Soo Young said coming back with a tampon. Jae Bum looked at it and gasped.

“What? What, what?” Every one asked worriedly from the expression of his face when he saw the tampon. Jae Bum finally took a deep breath. “I’ll be fine.” He said.

“Are you sure?” they asked. “I’ll be fine. I already have-I already have those.” He said pointing at them confused. “Oh, okay.” Mi Young said.

“I’ll be fine. You guys just hurry up and finish what you were doing.” He said then they looked at him and left, closing the door. Jae Bum fell down and laid his head on his bed.

          Tae Yeon and the rest of the girls walked together in the school like they were models. And from their slim body and beauty, they were like models. Every one watched them and stared at them envying their beauty. Jae Bum looked at the girls then tried to walk like them, swerving his head so his hair would fly like theirs. “I feel beautiful.” He said in his mind smiling happily.

          “Hey, how does my make up look?” Yuri asked when they got in class, closing her mirror. They sat down closely next to each other.

“Hey, you look fine. Stop worrying about it, will you?” Tae Yeon said putting chapstick on.

“I feel like my eye shadow is too dark, is it?” Soo Young asked. “Yeah, just a little. You match light eye shadow.” Mi Young said.

“Hey, how about you Jessica unnie?” Mi Young asked Jae Bum. He looked at them in a sudden.

“Hmm?” he hummed to them not hearing what they were saying. “Hey, what are you thinking about?” Tae Yeon asked.

“Your boyfriend?” Soo Young asked nudging Mi Young. “Ooh,” Mi Young said then they chuckled together.

“Hey, you have a boyfriend?” Yuri asked. “No,” Jae Bum said. “Hey, don’t lie to us.” Soo Young said. “Yeah, it’s not like we’re going to stalk him out or something.” Su Yeon said.

“I don’t have one.” He said again. “Hey, how about you then Su Yeon?” Mi Young asked. “What, a boyfriend?” Su Yeon asked.

“Yeah, weren’t you dating that one senior from the vocational school?” Yuri asked. “No,” Su Yeon said. Everyone chuckled. “Yeah right, you were.” Tae Yeon said. “No, I wasn’t.” She said again.

“Yah, we saw you two getting coffee together once.” Soo Young said.

“Yeah, and he even paid for you. Then bought you both a donut too. How romantic.” Mi Young said.

“Hey, you guys talk too much.” Su Yeon said. “No, you know it’s true.” Tae Yeon said then they turned around when the teacher came in.

          At lunch, Jae Bum walked out of the classroom while the rest of the girls were still talking. He roamed from room to room to look for Joo Hyun.

“Yah, where is she?” he said in his normal voice. He looked around but couldn’t find her. He walked back to class with his head down.