Chapter 6

Sunset [REVIEWING UNDER PROGRESS]

"Erm, hi! Do you remember me? I am Tiffany! The person you saved about 2 days ago!" Tiffany smiled as she reached out her hand. Jessica stared at Tiffany's hand for a long moment, before stretching out her hand lazily and shaking it. "Hi." She said shortly and gave a small smile before turning back to face the window again.

Tiffany scratched her head as she thought of what to say to the cold and silent girl. Smiling, she took out Jessica's hoodie from her bag and placed it in front of Jessica. "This is your hoodie! Thanks for saving me that night!" She said excitedly and eye-smiled. Jessica was momentarily stunned at Tiffany's eye-smile but soon recovered, muttering a small thanks along the way. Tiffany continued her one-sided conversation with Jessica, with Jessica nodding and saying short replies.

Beside Jessica, Taeyeon who had been watching silently all along can't help but feel jealous at Tiffany. Wait! What am I thinking? Why should I be jealous at Tiffany for? I like Tiffany, don't I? Taeyeon thought as she looked at Tiffany. Shaking her head, Taeyeon stood up and went out with Sooyoung and Yuri to eat, whereas Jessica, who saw Taeyeon leave. immediately stood and trailed behind her, muttering "Bye" to Tiffany along the way, leaving Tiffany alone thinking Why is Jessica following Taeyeon for?



"Yah! What do you all want to eat huh?" Sooyoung said excitedly as she jumped from one foot to another. "Just take what you want, huh." Taeyeon spoke lazily as she looked at the menu. The four people are at a restaurant nearby their school to eat.

"Erm, Jessica-s, I mean, Jessica, what do you want to eat?" Taeyeon asked Jessica nervously. Shrugging, Jessica said, "Same as you. As long as there is no cucumbers." No cucumbers? Why does it sound so familiar... Taeyeon shook her head as she ordered a fish burger for both of them.

"So, Jessica-shi, how are you adapting? Do you like Korea? Is Korea nice?" Sooyoung asked Jessica excitedly. "Well, I moved to America when I was very young. So I am actually a Korean. Nothing much change here anyways." Jessica replied as she stirred her drink.

"What age did you migrate?" Yuri piped up. "Erm.. I forgot." Jessica replied nervously as she fidgeted. Taeyeon, who was watching, immediately told her two friends to mind their own business and eat as she looked, concernedly at Jessica.

"Jessica, are you okay? Don't mind my friends, they are just over friendly people." Taeyeon said as she spoke to Jessica. "Don't worry, I am fine." Jessica smiled in reply as she ate her burger.

"Hey! Let's go shopping!" Yuri said as she dragged Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Jessica towards the mall. Jessica shrugged and followed Taeyeon while Sooyoung danced happily with Yuri. "Are they always so happy and carefree?" Jessica mumbled as she walked leisurely. Taeyeon, who overheard her, chuckled and replied, "Yeah, they are always like this." Jessica immediately blushed as Taeyeon overheard her words, whereas Taeyeon thought, cute.

Jessica was high on alert as she walked closely behind Taeyeon, scanning her eyes over the crowd to see if anyone was suspicious since they were in a shopping mall. Suddenly, she sees a person walking their way while looking around. Sure looks suspicious, who is that..? Jessica thought as she went went closer to Taeyeon, guarding her. Meanwhile, that person who is moving towards the group waled past Jessica and stuff something in her hand.

Jessica was surprised. She thought that person was here to assault Taeyeon. She opened the piece of paper in her hand and found some scibbling on it. Yah, Seonsang wants me to tell you that the Wonder troopers under JYP is seeking Taeyeon. Comprise 5 member. Info through phone. -Hyoyeon 

After reading the message, Jessica immediately took out her mobile phone and check through to see who is the Wonder troopers. Hmm... who's the strongest here? YuBin huh? Should look out for this girl then. Looking up, she ran to Taeyeon and held her hand.

Taeyeon, who suddenly felt warmth flooding her, was shocked to find Jessica holding her hand. "Erm, whatcha doing?" She asked. "Just protecting you like a good bodyguard does" Jessica replied quietly and tighten her grip while looking around.

"Let's see the watches!" Yuri exclaimed as she went into the shop. "Wow, everything is so nice!" Yuri said as she looked around the shop. Meanwhile, Taeyeon who is also looking around suddenly saw a sky blue Mickey Mouse watch.

"Happy birthday, Sooyeon! I don't know what you like, so I bought this watch for you! Look! We have the same pair of watch!" Little Taeyeon smiled happily as she showed Sooyeon her pink Minnie Mouse watch. "Why did I get the blue one!" Sooyeon grumbled and pouted as she wore the watch. Little Taeyeon smiled cheekily and replied "Cause... you are my hubby! Mummy told me that wifey and hubby should get couple watches!" Sooyeon blushed as she stuck her tongue out and ran away, with little Taeyeon chasing behind her, "Yah! Why don't you even say a word of thank you!"

Taeyeon smiled sadly at the memory of her childhood friend. Sooyeon... Where did you go? Jessica who was with Taeyeon noticed the change in her expression and looked at the watch Taeyeon is looking. So.. you still remember the birthday present you gave me huh, Taengoo? Jessica thought sadly as she looked away, pretending not to notice Taeyeon's change in mood, even though what she wanted to do was to comfort Taeyeon right there and then, tell her that she is Sooyeon.

However, as she looked out of the shop's window, she saw something flash. Instinctively, Jessica pulled Taeyeon behind her. Turning to Yuri and Sooyoung, Jessica shouted,"Yuri, Sooyoung, i will leave with Taeyeon first!" and ran towards her car pulling Taeyeon with her.

"Quickly, get in!" Jessica muttered frantically as she pushed Taeyeon into the Lamborghini while she ran to her seat and drove away. From the side mirror, Jessica saw a red Porsche (https://encrypted-tb...G-3naQIApsLUXIA) tailing after them closely. "Sh*t!" Jessica muttered as she hit the steering wheel.

As for Taeyeon, she was confused and surprised the moment Jessica pulled her away. Now, with Jessica driving so quickly that everything is in a blur, Taeyeon couldn't help but feel scared. What in the world is happening?

Bang Bang

Taeyeon screamed when she heard two gunshots and the glass at the back of the car breaking. Jessica cursed once again and shouted to Taeyeon,"Hold on!" before stepping on the pedal and move in a zigzag manner on the road so that the person in the Porsche won't be able to take aim.

While driving, Jessica managed to press some buttons for her Lamborghini, so that the car will be able to manoeuvre on its own without the driver. Another button she activated is a button that is able to raise the cover right above the driver's seat so Jessica will be able to stand up.

Jessica stood up and whipped out a handgun from her pocket. Seeing as the other person was trying to shoot at her car, Jessica took aim and shot the two front wheels of the Porsche. Pulling herself out so she was on the roof of her car, (and ignoring Taeyeon's gasp of surprise) Jessica lied down and shot the person's gun away. Lowering herself back on the seat, she stopped her car from moving and got out. Thereafter, she walk towards the Porsche.

Peering into the car, Jessica quickly avoided the person's flurry of punches before giving him/her a chop on the back, making the person faint. Taking out her phone, she scanned the face. 'Hmm... What have we got here?' She mumbled as she looked at the results.

"Sohee, youngest in Wonder Troopers" So they sent an amateur after us first? Jessica pondered for a second and jogged back to her car. Taking a pair of handcuff, she cuffed Sohee hand to the steering wheel and called Hyoyeon. "Yah, use GPS and find my location. Gotcha wonder trooper here. Bye." Ending the conversation, Jessica locked the Porsche from outside using a lock that only her and her trusted alliance in Shinhwa Academy know before going to burst the two back tires, preventing any means of escape for Sohee.

Returning to her car, Jessica looked at Taeyeon who was sitting at the passenger seat with open. "You okay?" Jessica asked concernedly while shaking Taeyeon. Taeyeon, who was being shake out of her reverie, guped and nodded her head. Patting Taeyeon's shoulder to calm her down, Jessica gave a small smile and drove both of them home, not noticing Taeyeon's faint blush on her cheek.

 

Hi! Sorry for not updating for so long! Had been busy and I doubt I will update this story as frequently as I could cause there's a big exam this year for me. So sorry and enjoy! :)